SAU Community

Such A Waste

fane

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

at least he would of died instantly so he wouldnt of suffered!

although it does sound he was speeding, i was in a crash in mid 08, commodore into a power pole at 120+ car split in 2 but there was a tiny bit of roof holdin the 2pieces toghether, so for a smaller car to be clean split in 2 i assume he was going faster than the 110 speed limit.

( i was a rear passenger in the crash above, unfortunately my missus and i were the only ones injured, people in front walked away, wet roads, 5 week old p plater, north lake rd, doesnt end well! i also must state that all this occurred before we had time to realize wat was going on)

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/teenage-gi...0-1111117021706

( i was a rear passenger in the crash above, unfortunately my missus and i were the only ones injured, people in front walked away, wet roads, 5 week old p plater, north lake rd, doesnt end well! i also must state that all this occurred before we had time to realize wat was going on)

That is horrific.

as above, rip to the lad and condolences to his family and friends..

i found another quote on another news site, it kinda indicates that he probably was speeding excessively..

“There were 70-odd metres of skid marks and given the damage to the vehicle, how he wrapped around that tree, excessive speed would appear to be the major contributing factor.”

but still.. :blink:

drive safely guys..

at least he would of died instantly so he wouldnt of suffered!

although it does sound he was speeding, i was in a crash in mid 08, commodore into a power pole at 120+ car split in 2 but there was a tiny bit of roof holdin the 2pieces toghether, so for a smaller car to be clean split in 2 i assume he was going faster than the 110 speed limit.

Sorry to hear that mate! How is everything healing after the crash? You still with your girlfriend?

I kinda find these stories to be more painful than the other one. I mean this in the nicest possible way but I would rather die than lose a leg thats for sure.

RIP to the other driver.

Show some respect

I totally agree hey. This could have happened to anyone that has pushed there cars a little bit "to much" on the road before, and that accounts for at least 80+% of people on this forum in my opinion. It is just pure bad luck.

Rest in Peace bro, may your memory live on!

Edited by phenline

Sorry to hear that mate! How is everything healing after the crash? You still with your girlfriend?

I kinda find these stories to be more painful than the other one. I mean this in the nicest possible way but I would rather die than lose a leg thats for sure.

RIP to the other driver.

yea still with her, 4 years together in April, i still dont have full range of movement in my hand and my ribs are still foobared but other than that, its just the memories which haunt me! I remember everything until hitting the pole, then regaining consciousness with my gf laying next to me, covered in blood and still conscious, i was covered head to toe in brake fluid, tranny fluid and gfs blood, still have my cloths (dont wear them ofcourse since they stink like tranny fluid)

she spent 2weeks in a coma and died twice in the ambulance and who knows how many times at the hospital. Her abdomen was torn open by the seatbelt across her entire stomach approx. 6" deep. ended up in ICU many times, suffered infections, failed surgeries, 5months of being bed bound, septacimia...and much more!

missus has ongoing problems, she will for the rest of her life unfortunately, its sad because its usually the ones not doing anything wrong that get hurt!

that aside and back on topic, my condolences to the family!

*cringe* - losing a leg is life-changing (it's not just scars now!) sorry to hear about your accident. And best of luck to you and your girlfriend...

RIP. I hope it was not a purple 32 4 door.

That also what I'm hoping.. I haven't heard from Luke in a few days and he hasn't been online :P

And wow woggin, that's pretty f**ked up :cool:

Edited by bubba