SAU Community

how much boost for an auto r33 gts-t..helpppp!!!

hippy

dont underestimate the autos. im very pleased with mine.

i run 10psi with pod, cold air ind, full 3'' exhaust, and stock turbo+cooler.

mine was running brilliant with stock exhaust and other above mods, but as soon as i put the exhaust on i found it was dumping way to much fuel so i need to buy a safc to still run boost that high.

u guys got non stock turbs and fmic?? how much power?? i think my car would have about 130rwkw ... i've got a full exhaust, pod, and bleeder at about 10psi or so ... how did u guys get it to boost over 12 psi ... i get the feul cut if i go over that ... i got a safc in there but its untuned ... i think the car is really slow ;)

knore so yours is a Auto? how is it holding up?

Shes holding up in the shed at the moment, little too fast i guess :headspin:

Will be coming out better than ever though, got new 400r front bar, ordering Either Jun or Veilside rear bar

bought 2 sets of sideskirts .. Trail/Xtreme so i can choose hehe

picked up an SAFC2 .. brand new.. ofcourse

in the next few weeks im getting AVCR, Hybrid monster IC, Dump Pipe and probably a higher flow cat

so once all is on and safc tuned.. will be looking forward to a willowbank meet!

2rite on dont underestimate the auto, do the RIGHT things and youll beat a manual of same mods, i was shitty with mine untill i drove both properly and wreaked the benefits of never loosing boost and changing quicker than any human in more of a gear flow than a gear change

like i said tho, dont go out thinking youve got a drag shifter etc

spend the money on the rite things and you will shock some people

u guys got non stock turbs and fmic??  how much power??  i think my car would have about 130rwkw ... i've got a full exhaust, pod, and bleeder at about 10psi or so ... how did u guys get it to boost over 12 psi ... i get the feul cut if i go over that ... i got a safc in there but its untuned ... i think the car is really slow  :D

How much timing you running? Ever had it checked? My stock auto was very slow and sluggish so I tried bumping up the timing a tad and it made a world of difference, not just in the feel but measurable difference (eg dropping .9 off my 0-100, probably a clean second off if I bothered to launch abit harder). Thats quite a difference... and took less than 5 minutes... or about 15 minutes if I bothered to do it right with a HT lead between the 1st coil and used a timing light...