SAU Community

N1 Lovers, You're Spoilt For Choice!

Iron Chef

A grade 4 R32 N1 with 94,000kms on it in original condition, and a R34 V Spec II N1 (just like mine, one of only 18 built) with 28,000km on it.

Am I the only one excited by this? Or do you guys like your aircons?? lol

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A grade 4 R32 N1 with 94,000kms on it in original condition, and a R34 V Spec II N1 (just like mine, one of only 18 built) with 28,000km on it.

Am I the only one excited by this? Or do you guys like your aircons?? lol

We like trying to diagnose our aircons.

Seriously I'm interested in how much imported R34 GTRs would cost.

Kristian, any pics details?

Unfortunately can't afford another one, but trying to gather details on as many as i can :-)

R32 - BNR32-222233 (cool chassis number!)

R34 - BNR34-401357

26235_002.jpg

10165_002.jpg

In terms of price, the 34 has a few light mods on it so is starting relatively cheap, probably similar in price to the equivalent NUR I suspect - the last one to go through auction was mine, nearly 2 years ago, so it's a bit hard to get a feel for the prices :)

Nice. I've always wanted one as a collector's item and I'm guessing that these hold their value much better than the normal R34 GTR's?

I hope so or I've spent and awful lot of money on a dud lol

more info about the R32 please!

Sent!

yeah I was looking very hard at the 34. it was actually up last week and was passed in. I think the owner is probably after about 3.8mil or so which would put it just under $60K on the road. had someone have a quick look and the interior is pretty worn for a car with only 28K kms and has ciggie burns in the roof lining etc. previous owner didn't really look after it it seems. I was pretty keen but don't think it's one for me. :)

the gold Mspec that's up today does look quite nice though. could be a good buy.

lol I saw it last week too but didn't have anyone on it so didn't bother getting anyone to look. C interior isn't ideal for a car with those kms for sure, and it wouldn't be the first time USS Tokyo has 'forgotten' to mark cars with a * next to the kms...

If it sold at 3.8 mil it'd be a very generous agent who only charged you 90,000FOB :D In relative terms it would still be a bargain for someone who wanted to restore it to good health though.

That M-Spec reads nicely, Silica Blaze has never really floated my boat, pretty rare colour for someone who likes it.

yeah agree the gold is not my cup of tea. nor is the green for that matter (I refuse to call them by their stupid names!). I would take silver, white and black and purple over both those 'special' colours any day. :) but like you say for someone who likes it, the M spec looks to be a good car, and is a bit 'special' too. for someone after a neat GTR it would be worth looking at that's for sure.

I still would have considered the N1 if I thought I could win it really cheap but I don't think it will be. shame it's not nicer. :D

correct me if im wrong, but shouldnt the N1 r32 GTR's have the N1 bodykit? that one in the pic doesnt?

Various bits and pieces could be optioned in and out of the 32 N1s at the owner's request.

This one actually has aircon too - in fact looking at it, the spec is almost exactly the same as the one I bought a few months back (went to a collector in NZ).

correct me if im wrong, but shouldnt the N1 r32 GTR's have the N1 bodykit? that one in the pic doesnt?

The only piece missing that i can see is the boot lip spoiler.

Otherwise it looks identical to my 92 N1.

You may be thinking of V-Spec N1's (93/94) which also got the rear splat thingy's joining the side skirts before the rear wheels, and the Brembo's and 17's.