• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone confirm the date for me???

The date is: Sunday 6 June 2010

Start time: 9:00 am

Where: Extreme Street Performance (ESP)

Address: Gilmore Road, Queanbeyan

Might be easier if a new thread is started with a list of Skyline owners that are coming. This way we can confirm the attendees after payment has been made.

Edited by RP071

1- Donnan

2- Kat

3- A20089 R33 GTR

4- CeJay R32 GTS4

5- Xanavinismo R34 GT-R

6- sl33py

7- R34power

8 - Amaru

The car, after almost 4 years is getting pretty close to being started woohoo and what better way to run it in than thrash it like a cop on the dyno.

Edited by Amaru

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

Just trying to bump this thread back up so everyone can start getting ready for the dyno day. I'm in the process of finalising the prizes for the day and as soon as I have something set in stone, I'll post it up.

The ACT Supra Club (ACTSC) currently has 15 attendees which I have no doubt will have drop outs but we have started a reserve list, just in case. I've asked for all of the Supra people to pay for their run ($50) into our club account. What I need from you guys is to have someone collect money from the Skyline group and to forward me a list of people that have definitley paid. I'll have a chat to Donnan about this sometime today or over the weekend.

I have had a chat to ACTSC committee and we are happy to share the proceeds of the BBQ with you, but we do require you to share the cooking responsibilities throughout the day. Now to get some sort of cash for our clubs, you need to start telling everyone to turn up, we need a big crowd for this to be a successful day.

Just to give you a heads up that we (ACTSC) have a blacklist for people that stuff us around in relation to people saying yes they are in but end up not turning up. For more info, http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=57175

If anyone would like to discuss this with me, please feel free to send me an email, [email protected] 9 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday

Cheers

Ross

Especially compared to the Supra boys I'm not expecting anything special in terms of numbers on the day but I love hearing my car on the dyno and am very much looking forward to it! :P

Here's some of the prizes being donated by Mick from Federal tyres.

2 x Federal Motorsports Jackets – Retail value of $80.00 each

3 x Federal Motorsports hooded jumpers – Retail value of $45.00 each

3 x Federal Tyres polo shirts – Retail value of $30.00 each

25 x Federal Motorsports caps – Retail value of $15.00 each

He will also bring assorted goodies such as pens, keyrings etc.

Now tell me this isn't a great incentive to get your car there !!

Cheers

Ross

Here's some of the prizes being donated by Mick from Federal tyres.

2 x Federal Motorsports Jackets – Retail value of $80.00 each

3 x Federal Motorsports hooded jumpers – Retail value of $45.00 each

3 x Federal Tyres polo shirts – Retail value of $30.00 each

25 x Federal Motorsports caps – Retail value of $15.00 each

Good pick ups Ross. My car is down on boost currently but hopefully will be fully "uped" by this date. I'll be there regardless.

Hi Skyliners,

Niko here. Ross has posted up some more info on the Supra forum and I'm just relaying the message. Basically we met today with Donnan and came up with the following:

As we know what one of our sponsors (Federal Tyres) prizes will be on the day, we have come up with some categories, but we will need more. If you have any suggestions for any additional categories, then please feel free to post your ideas.

• Best Presented Supra - as voted by Skyline owners
  • Best Presented Skyline - as voted by Supra owners
  • Tough as Nails
  • Sweet as Peach
  • Epic Build
  • The Gunna (going to)
  • Drift Spec/Built to Thrash
  • Built to Budget (sure it is...)

Now these categories were dreamed up by us today as a way to distribute the sponsored items. Feel free to comment on these.

Don't forget to pay your money into the club account (front page) to secure your spot and even if your car is not ready, please come along and tell all of your friends and family.

This will be a top day!!

Cheers

Ross

So basically if you have any ideas on the above let us know either here or on the thread on the Supra forum. We'll troll this thread for a while :blush:

Niko

Hi all

Just letting you know that Naz GM of Kustom Motor Finishes (KMF) will be providing a prize for our dyno day to the tune of a full detail for your pride and joy to the value of $300. Naz will be awarding this prize at the end of the day.

Cheers

Ross

If I wouldn't be travelling to USA again this june, not only would I be in on this faster than you can say "did that skyrine just be a suplah?", but I'd also have dumped the trip money into new bits :blush: would be sitting on 280kw+ (shut up Nate, don't you start :D) and actually make it worth my while lol