SAU Community

Dyno Day?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I take it we cant have both the skylines and the supras on the same day? So we might have to go the 12th?

Thanks Donnan for the compliment on the car btw.

Cheers,

Edited by xanavinismo

Hi all

We made our dyno day on the Sunday as I saw you guys/gals were planning on holding yours on the Saturday. We do at this stage only have 10 people intersted but we are 4 months out and numbers could change + or - we just can't tell at this stage.

I very much doubt that we will have 30 Supra's there but there may not be enough spaces for Skyline owners. If we could leave it for a couple of months and I'll have a chat to the committee and the guys at ESP to see if we can change it around a little to have more spots available so we can have both groups there.

I think it would be great to have both groups there for a big dyno day as well but we have to be mindful of our members at this stage and I will get back to you all with any updates.

Happy to discuss.

Cheers

Ross

Edited by RP071

I am sure the boys at ESP would like to relax on a sunday and they said to me that they would be free any time in june.

I think it would be great to have both groups there. If we can get between 20-30 cars on the dyno, I reckon it would make for a great day!

But, we will have to see who is actually going to commit to having a working car....

I've got to go in before then and get mine tickled up, so I'll be seeing Glen and Dan in the next month or so.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Wm...html&hl=wmi

But I'll see how work etc is and might try to make it over for a dyno day as well........as usual, no promises.

Hey everyone, it would seem that our Supra counterparts are well organised for the dyno day!

They have laid down the challenge to see if we can get 10-15 working cars together.

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=58995

Where:ESP, Gilmore Rd, Queanbeyan

When: Sunday, 06/06/10. First car on the rollers at 9am. so get there early or you might miss out!

How much: Skylines $50, anything else $60

There might even be a sound off, so there will be something for everyone!

The more people there the better, so even if you don't have a car you should still come along to watch and lend some support!

If there is anything people can do to lend a hand, please let me know.

I'll even put myself down on the list:

1- Donnan