SAU Community

Calder 13th March - Twilight!

emts

ok round 1 was a blast so time for the next one

Calder park, 13th March...that twilight as in racing in the evening/dark. not some boring ass movie

Entries - http://www.wrx.com.au/motorsport/Entry_For..._March_2010.pdf

Supp Regs - http://www.wrx.com.au/motorsport/Sup_Regs_..._March_2010.pdf

Entry List - http://www.wrx.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?...4c3a5f9958df02a

2010 SAU Vic Track Motorsport Championship proudly sponsored by:-

importhub_small.jpgrecustoms_small.jpgrpm2s_small.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt, was that the same day you went 160km/h down the main straight in reverse?? :D

Go on Roy, DO IT!!!! 1:05's is flying though....

Interesting times on the lap records list.

Didn't know this list existed.

Might have to clear out the cob webs and give Aarons Calder record a go.

Been a loooooong time since I punched out a lap time....

Matt, was that the same day you went 160km/h down the main straight in reverse?? :D

LOL nah Jack, if I recall correctly this was on a nice warm 30 degrees day

Iam hoping to beat it.

Hehe, you can try! I'm thinking Adz or Ryan could... either way if someone goes faster I'll return next year to claim it back :( More competitors in rwd mod the better!

There's also a myth about a certain silver r32 gtst which no one has seen or heard of hitting the track for many years... could this be it's comeback? :wub:

Hehe, you can try! I'm thinking Adz or Ryan could... either way if someone goes faster I'll return next year to claim it back :(

In what car? are you working on a new car?

Unfortunately my friends decided to get married on that day. Pretty damn inconsiderate so I won't be driving. I've still not had a go at Calder :D

I think that list needs correcting.

For winton

Modified RWD Adam Newton R32 GTS-T 01:39.04 28/07/07

Standard RWD Adam Newton S15 01:33.264 18/07/2009

I think they are the other way around^^

Yeap that was me making a typo.

has already been corrected, AAron just has not had a chance to upload it yet.

Martin

Yeah my fastest lap at Calder was from the day Blaise was running around still in his WRX. I think that might even have been Jacks first track day and if I remember correctly he was lapping around the 1.15 mark. You got better mate! :thumbsup:

and I think Chris' time in the Volvo might still be better than anything he's managed in his GTR there.

Good - IF ITS DRY.

If there is any sign of wet then Calder isn't so good for Newbies (or even not so Newbies) as the VHT turns the straight into a slip'n'slide.

But it's not overly complicated so its ok for Newbies. just make sure your brakes are ok as there are some big stops at Calder.

Yeah my fastest lap at Calder was from the day Blaise was running around still in his WRX. I think that might even have been Jacks first track day and if I remember correctly he was lapping around the 1.15 mark. You got better mate! :thumbsup:

LOL, I remember that day, an MX-5 went a second quicker than me.... and 11 seconds slower than you...

Wouldn't mine getting out there to see if I can better my 1:02.7.

What do u reckon Snowy? u up for it???

I've set myself a reminder for the Monday before to see if I can make it.

I wouldn't mind breaking the R35's track duck and I reckon it would go alright at Calder. See how fast I can do down the straight!