SAU Community

March Photo Thread

siddr20

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh maybe focus more in to the car, but I think he means over all size, make them smaller.

I am just on a 50" TV for a monitor, so that's why it is hard to tell what small really is. I will work on that. They could actually set the forum to resize the pictures for the user as well a little more than they do now, it is in the ACP.

Either way, I will make them smaller next time. Sorry about that.

it does auto resize, but it takes a bit longer to load all the massive pictures before it resizes them.

The last photo I think would look better if you had the cars all the way in front of the building and didn't show the edge of the building, so no trees and bush in the background/side too.. The overall look is very straight and uncluttered and then the corner if the pic is all busy and distracting and draws your eye away from everything else. Also, I would probably have gotten closer to the cars and tried not too have too much sky and foreground in the picture.

just my 2c :thumbsup: and my personal taste.

i reckon the framing and composition could do with a little work. like one of those pics there is almost not space between the cars and the bottom of the photo. just tilt the camera down a tad and it would have been sweet.

saying that tho, im no expert, thats just my opinion.

it does auto resize, but it takes a bit longer to load all the massive pictures before it resizes them.

The last photo I think would look better if you had the cars all the way in front of the building and didn't show the edge of the building, so no trees and bush in the background/side too.. The overall look is very straight and uncluttered and then the corner if the pic is all busy and distracting and draws your eye away from everything else. Also, I would probably have gotten closer to the cars and tried not too have too much sky and foreground in the picture.

just my 2c :) and my personal taste.

i reckon the framing and composition could do with a little work. like one of those pics there is almost not space between the cars and the bottom of the photo. just tilt the camera down a tad and it would have been sweet.

Thank you, thank you.

I need to actually look through the pictures. I am sure I framed one up a little better than that. I just pulled a couple photos. I will definitely take all of this into account. I will try again with some other things and see what all is happening. =)

Try resizing the photos to 800x600, thats what I do and I've never had a complaint :) Except for the horrible photo itself :huh:

Took these after the horrible storm here in Perth:

IMG_3446.jpg

IMG_3451.jpg

The sun set was amazing!! So was the damage, but that wsa a bad amazing :) Already had 3 cars come into work needing new engines, more to come...

A few more I've taken over the last week:

IMG_3426.jpg

IMG_3428.jpg

STAGEA260RS1small.jpg

IMG_3440.jpg

IMG_3613.jpg

IMG_3620.jpg

IMG_3604.jpg

IMG_3573.jpg

IMG_3645.jpg

IMG_3757.jpg

What's up man! Good to see a Tennessee neighbor on the forums. I'm out in Japan, but I'll be back in Nashville soon enough. Still exploring ways to get my car back, so it may or may not make it back with me for a cruise one day!

What's up man! Good to see a Tennessee neighbor on the forums. I'm out in Japan, but I'll be back in Nashville soon enough. Still exploring ways to get my car back, so it may or may not make it back with me for a cruise one day!

er wut? im from Adelaide, South Australia ;)

anyway. dont have many photos to post up this month, but heres a video i made from 391 photos...

http://vimeo.com/10483550

(dont know how to embed it)

Collen, that thing looks insane now!! Is it all finished now?? Allison has done a fantastic job!!

The paint job is finished, except for the roof. now everything else has to be done. I ripped out half of the interior yesterday.

hey guys,

Just got back from a wedding in NZ, was in an incredible location. I took hundreds of photos, I've uploaded a few here: http://www.flickr.com/33driver

Below a few highlight shots :)

90 Second Exposure at a relatives place just outside of Auckland

4471799963_0ef2fd0672_b.jpg

Panorama - View from one of the houses we stayed on in at the lake - Full Size is here: Full Size

4471720269_ba5154675e_b.jpg

Picturesque - Wedding Party had this down near the river for authentic 'framed shots' hehe

4471799103_1937d5c133_b.jpg

Neutral Density Filter (thanks Zennon :dry:

4472528072_5270509416_b.jpg

Jetty Shoty

4471745623_4c394e778a_b.jpg

Another jetty

4472567160_a76eaf54b3_b.jpg