March Photo Thread

siddr20

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^

Like that last one r33madd

Thanks Zennon I have been a member on here for years and only just found the photography pages haha i cant wait to post some more.... Keep up the awesome work guys.

um yeah, helps if you link to pics on the web and not your local server :P

couple from march. still no shots taken away from drifts yet, lol.

a quick and dirty hand held HDR :P

DSC_1144_HDR.JPG

DSC_1289.JPG

bah, quoting as you cant edit posts after a few seconds. lol

IQ has degraded, seeing as i'm at work uploading this, only have PS7 and an uncalibrated monitor, so unsure how it has turned out, but it looks awesome at home with much better colours!

Dee Why Beach Sunset

4426544090_8cda11cb15_o.jpg

Edited by FST513

If you're going to spend lots of time making all the colours nice you should spend the 5 seconds to clone out the dust spots too :laugh:

Hehehe, as i said, i'm at work! The copy i have of it at home has no dust spots :banana: I didnt even remember they were there to be honest... I forgot!

P.S. Is that better :cheers:

Edited by FST513

IMG_6765v2.jpg

I took this at home this afternoon in the front yard - literally all I've done to this shot in PP is cropping! Let me know if it needs anything else. Unfortunately my timing was a bit out and the bee flew away almost straight afer I took the photo, so I didn't get enough of a chance to experiment with angles. As you can see, the bee's face is slightly covered. :laugh:

Just picked up a 50mm prime lens today, girlfriend went out to the backyard and took some shots of our pup, thought this was was great, so I'm posting it on her behalf :( Times to get her her own camera me thinks :worship:

4428138257_011790745e_b.jpg

Finally finished processing the reception photos from my first ever paid wedding last year. Yes i have been super duper slack, but they weren't in any hurry as they went overseas on a massive trip. They only just got back the other day..

Sample pics are here: http://www.sidd-rishi.com/gallery/Anna%20+%20Atle/Reception/

Hope you like it :)