SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

juliette do you ever look at an FJ40 and feel unoriginal?

BAZINGA!

Damn, LTHLRB's MK3 golf has got the same size engine as mine (2L SOHC), cept mine's got full EFI, leather seats, cruise control, is 7 years newer and cost me $600 less.

Smart move would be to sell the golf for mad profits instead of modding it, instead of spending twice what I paid for it in mods.

What kind of power numbers would I roughly be expecting with the following mods?

full exhaust with aftermarket dumps / high flow (decat)

pods / CAI / box

cam gears / cams (tomei?)

-5s

new fuel pump / injectors / 98 ron

power fc / status tune

would i need a new cooler as well?

oh and also spitfire coilpacks

just looking for rough number to know if i need to put more on my shopping list which is slowly getting ordered :)

Useless with dash 5 without a rebuild because you will blow the engine sky high. And if you want like 300kw you will have lag upto 4500rpm. With a proper engine you should get in the vicinity of 380awkw

What kind of power numbers would I roughly be expecting with the following mods?

full exhaust with aftermarket dumps / high flow (decat)

pods / CAI / box

cam gears / cams (tomei?)

-5s

new fuel pump / injectors / 98 ron

power fc / status tune

would i need a new cooler as well?

just looking for rough number to know if i need to put more on my shopping list which is slowly getting ordered :)

1. do you have a job?

2. if no, do not pass go, do not collect $200, do not purchase mods for your car.

not at the moment Shan, but already got half the things in my closet and obviously not getting work done till i get a job / finish list off.

And yeh Kris dont mind a bit of lag, once your out of first / hard launch all good anyways :P figured cams will help out a bit as well

do eet!

while your at it, remove my warn status it looks ghey - not my fault some retard tried selling shit plates for 5k and i commented on this thread LOLing at him

lol @ sam trying to convince someone that an auto to manual conversion on a GTS4 isn't that expensive.

you only need to change the front and rear diffs so the ratios match the box, and the only manual AWD boxes you can get came on manual GTS4s and GTRs, which are both way more expensive than a GTSt box.

yup, definitely a cheap job.

totally.

lmao, my mates cousin offered me a kia rio + 1k

shand.jpg

so true

And another, because I think this one is deserved :nyaanyaa: haha sorry Mohsen :P

mohsenl.jpg

so true! made my morning haha

im quite liking going over speed humps at 20kms at the moment, if i did that in the taxi i would fly out the window