SAU Community

Stagea Interiors

dirtyRS4

now THAT is nice! Makes my R34 Momo wheel look trashy.... cost much??

Yeah its one of the first things i changed. Except i used a GTT steering wheel for 180 pesos holmes. u can use S15 aswell- cheap. GTR ones are 300 upwards.

Just to clarfy is yours the *R34* momo trispoke shape from later stags and 260rs (99- 2001)? These are ridiculously expensive, only seen them in jap auctions. I had no probs with the airbag etc. btw nice pics of your interior nick. Not OTT and comfortable and functional. Money well spent.

Edited by dirtyRS4

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WISH it was the 3 spoke wheel... sadly no: it's the 4 spoke on that looks almost like the factory wheel. I was under the impression it came from a R34, maybe I was misinformed? Either way, yours looks awesome!

funny stuff. How bout a dancing dildo? Joke over. If you aint got anything constructive to add then please fark off. Post up some pics of your beloved M35s interior or GTFO. As per usual head up your arse syndrome, farkn please people.

oh yeah thanks everyone else.

Dancing Dildo? lol... no thanks, not really for me but going from your PMS-like reactions, one could safely assume that if you were to install such a device you would be changing gears much more frequently than required.

Pics of my beloved M35s interior? Not really worth putting it up here as it looks as it did when it came out of the factory. Only thing I have done is an iPod install that is designed to be as non-viewable as possible. Thanks for the interest though :cool:

Head up my arse syndrome? lol... unlike some, I do not believe that the world (or this forum) is put here for my sole purpose.

Hell even a thread that I happen to start is not there for my sole purpose.

Jeezus, overly sensitive and serious.... wipe your eyes, put down the tissues, finish your Tim Tam, go out and pop the bonnet of your Stag, get in, give it a rev (or preferably a quick blast down the street), grab your balls, leave the PMS crap outside then come back and post.

I am sure you will feel better.

Dancing Dildo? lol... no thanks, not really for me but going from your PMS-like reactions, one could safely assume that if you were to install such a device you would be changing gears much more frequently than required.

Pics of my beloved M35s interior? Not really worth putting it up here as it looks as it did when it came out of the factory. Only thing I have done is an iPod install that is designed to be as non-viewable as possible. Thanks for the interest though :cool:

Head up my arse syndrome? lol... unlike some, I do not believe that the world (or this forum) is put here for my sole purpose.

Hell even a thread that I happen to start is not there for my sole purpose.

Jeezus, overly sensitive and serious.... wipe your eyes, put down the tissues, finish your Tim Tam, go out and pop the bonnet of your Stag, get in, give it a rev (or preferably a quick blast down the street), grab your balls, leave the PMS crap outside then come back and post.

I am sure you will feel better.

This is a thread about upgraded interiors. Post something related or fark off. Imust be dealn with an imbecile because i have to tell you twice. Last time i was being nice. Truely thick as two bricks..and save everybody your girly rant.

Edited by dirtyRS4

though about flaming you dirtyRS4 but I thought I might give you a little advice instead since you appear not to have a sense of humour :ermm:

" You'll get a lot more with sugar than salt " when asking things of people that is.....please tell me I don't need to explain more :cool:

BTW....nothing wrong with an Elvis doll :D Dildo is just a little ermmm weird....but what ever everyone's into. ;)

Wait's for dirtyRS4's advice back to me :D something beginning with.....F!

Back on subject....added DTV, and DVD headrests to the standard interior.....cheep upgrade....very affective...only problem is I cannot put the 2 velo's i've got in it now :(

post-37023-1270538991_thumb.jpg

though about flaming you dirtyRS4 but I thought I might give you a little advice instead since you appear not to have a sense of humour :ermm:

" You'll get a lot more with sugar than salt " when asking things of people that is.....please tell me I don't need to explain more :cool:

BTW....nothing wrong with an Elvis doll :D Dildo is just a little ermmm weird....but what ever everyone's into. ;)

Wait's for dirtyRS4's advice back to me :D something beginning with.....F!

Back on subject....added DTV, and DVD headrests to the standard interior.....cheep upgrade....very affective...only problem is I cannot put the 2 velo's i've got in it now :(

Is that a beer bottle next to the baby's seat?

Has anybody on here changed the colour of the roof lining to black in a C34? I would like to see pictures of it..

Wait's for dirtyRS4's advice back to me :cool: something beginning with.....F!

Back on subject....added DTV, and DVD headrests to the standard interior.....cheep upgrade....very affective...only problem is I cannot put the 2 velo's i've got in it now :D

i was a bit harsh lookn back on it, lol but i finally got a result from the M35 owners. Blow a bit of wind up their skirts and they deliver. Seen these headrests on U.S ebay, nice addition for the stag. :ermm:

Edited by dirtyRS4

Is that a beer bottle next to the baby's seat?

Well spotted nummers(aka stagman)....missing your point if there is one though! let me take a guess....One of my kid's drinks beer? There's a beer bottle in one of the beer holders? I drink beer? enlighten me!

dirtyRS4...the headrest are from the US....think they were about $300 delivered.....then the DTV setup from chook and CR's input line plus a couple of hours worth of work...maybe a couple of beers(you can drink it after you turn 18 nummers) at the same time and somehow or another you get a looped system.

if you after some good replacement seats at a good price though have a look at this site http://justjap.com/store/home.php?cat=282

Has anybody on here changed the colour of the roof lining to black in a C34? I would like to see pictures of it..

I changed mine to dark Chracoal suede: pics will arrive when I (finally) get my car back from the "Epic Diff Swap"

I promise: this time I'll post pics! :)

Well spotted nummers(aka stagman)....missing your point if there is one though! let me take a guess....One of my kid's drinks beer? There's a beer bottle in one of the beer holders? I drink beer? enlighten me!

dirtyRS4...the headrest are from the US....think they were about $300 delivered.....then the DTV setup from chook and CR's input line plus a couple of hours worth of work...maybe a couple of beers(you can drink it after you turn 18 nummers) at the same time and somehow or another you get a looped system.

if you after some good replacement seats at a good price though have a look at this site http://justjap.com/store/home.php?cat=282

Haha, ahh Boss there was no point. I was just being descriptive in my question. Quietly surprised you do drink beer mind you; I had you pictured more as a Vodka Cruiser/Shandy/Fruit tingle person.

I WISH it was the 3 spoke wheel... sadly no: it's the 4 spoke on that looks almost like the factory wheel. I was under the impression it came from a R34, maybe I was misinformed? Either way, yours looks awesome!
mine did come off a R34 gtr and yes I paid alot $600.00 but I love the way it looks

Yeah its one of the first things i changed. Except i used a GTT steering wheel for 180 pesos holmes. u can use S15 aswell- cheap. GTR ones are 300 upwards.

Just to clarfy is yours the *R34* momo trispoke shape from later stags and 260rs (99- 2001)? These are ridiculously expensive, only seen them in jap auctions. I had no probs with the airbag etc. btw nice pics of your interior nick. Not OTT and comfortable and functional. Money well spent.

Thanks dude! Yeah, I'm not into the whole "bling" thing, so keeping it very low-key is my preference. I also want to get an R34/S15 three-spoke wheel, and have been watching the Jap auctions via Import Monster and seen a few potential bargains popping up, so I'll have to order one soon. Was the plug for the airbag the same?

Another thing I want to get is a standard Skyline gearknob to replace my Nismo one, as I prefer the feel of the standard one. I'm no too worried if it's an R32, R33 or R34 one, as long as it's in decent condition.

Oh yeah, as far as my stereo is concerned, apart from the Alpine head unit in the photos, I've got two pairs of similar Boston Accoustics speakers in the car - splits in the front, and the same series co-axials in the rear, all running straight off the deck. I really want to upgrade the stereo soon, and if the speakers are blown, I'll probably replace them with a similar set, but I'll be adding a sub, an amp or two (either a single 5-channel if there are any decent ones, or a 4-channel plus a mono or bridged for the sub). I wanna run a rear camera and be able to plug in my iPhone, so upgrading the stereo to another single-DIN unit with a screen will be amongst the upgrades there. Cruise-control is a must too, so I'll be chasing Duncan soon to get details of the mob that installed his.

And yeah, I do need to get more pictures of the interior...

Quietly surprised you do drink beer mind you; I had you pictured more as a Vodka Cruiser/Shandy/Fruit tingle person.

lol....missed you nummers....I don't get to use the below with anyone else on forums.

:thumbsup:

Wait for it......nummers you got some thing smart to say......quick!!!!!! everyone's waiting

Edited by Jetwreck

A few pics from the UK

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

Rear seats center console and door cards retrimmed to match the Recaros

int3.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

08062007472-1.jpg

F Con mounted in the glove compartment

yellow remote switch (greddy) on steering wheel changes boost from low to high

Momo Steering wheel

guages are electronic apexi EL2 with control unit under dash

Greddy boost controller replaces switches which are now on right hand side of steering wheel

Parking sensor display is in bottom corner of windscreen

Carbon swtich cover , speedo , center console ,

Soon to go in - I have a spare set of all the plastic trims which have been sprayed satin black . Tonneau cover has also been re trimmed black to match.