SAU Community

Car Stolen

bish33

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car got stolen at golden grove last nite between 1:30am and 10am this morning its a grey r33 s1 full trust kit white starcorps impuls deep dish rims pates CC 762N anyone find it please cal 0423904934
wow stolen from victor and spotted in burton......thats close to where i live so will keep an eye out for sure mate

next group buy im running will include ....

glasses.jpg:thumbsup:

me and my mates will keep an eye out in the Adelaide Hills for ya mate. F**kin scum need jail time

why so they can learn there trade better

man...this sucks to hear.. Did u get a good look at him kellie?

no didnt get a heaps good look but from what i remember he had real short hair it was 2am and i just finished hair and nails so was a bit tired

Very sorry to hear and hope you get it back, but how the hell can you own a Skyline not only without an alarm, but without a paging or SMS alarm, and then leave it parked with no Club Lock (or at least take out the fuel pump fuse or something)? In-freaking-sane. Makes ALL of our insurance premiums significantly higher due to cars going missing :happy:

Very sorry to hear and hope you get it back, but how the hell can you own a Skyline not only without an alarm, but without a paging or SMS alarm, and then leave it parked with no Club Lock (or at least take out the fuel pump fuse or something)? In-freaking-sane. Makes ALL of our insurance premiums significantly higher due to cars going missing :D

Yea i kno but i hav only just got my licence bak after losing it for 10months (hadnt even had it 2weeks and my car gets stolen ;) ) my car is usually at victor harbor, my house has a big driveway, sensor light and a dog. And usually i park it up my fiances drive which also has a sensor light but i didnt this time and now im paying the consequences so ur right my next car will hav alarm and immobiliser

Tahnks to those keeping their eyes peeled hopefully can find my car and the retards who done it

Very sorry to hear and hope you get it back, but how the hell can you own a Skyline not only without an alarm, but without a paging or SMS alarm, and then leave it parked with no Club Lock (or at least take out the fuel pump fuse or something)? In-freaking-sane. Makes ALL of our insurance premiums significantly higher due to cars going missing :)

dunno about the whole paging/sms stuff, ive enquired about it but really dont know if its got any real benefit

gps tracking however, that'd be the shiznit

-D

this i like! after watching 'the force' on Sunday night, and seeing that silly dickhead get pinged with the stolen landcruiser in his garage being stripped - thanks to one of these gps trackers

nice!

i have the paging alarm and its junk there cant be any buildings in its way or it wont work

Also i thought i saw your car parked on the side of the road in semaphore on military rd except it was black but everything was the same

^^ not exactly true

whilst pagers work best on line of site mine works inside our factory to about 80-100meter's away but in true line of site will work 500-800meters away

so you can see will still work a little in side but is dramatically cut down

EDIT

also paging alarm is different to GPS alarm

dunno about the whole paging/sms stuff, ive enquired about it but really dont know if its got any real benefit

-D

I have a new model pager alarm and it kicks ass. Not long after I got it I parked at Munno Para shopping centre to grab some lunch. I was a 5 minute walk inside the centre when I got a shock sensor alarm in my pocket. Ran flat out to the carpark, but noone was anywhere near my car. Reset the alarm and went back inside. Not even 5 minutes later it went off again. Bolted out again and noticed a couple of unlikely looking lads off the side of the carpark watching me and my car. No doubt they were checking my reaction time and whether or not it actually was a pager. Have never has a false alarm since. Money well spent.

GPS alarms are good, but apparently a $20 Ebay item blocks/scrambles the signal. Even shutting the car in a decent sealed car trailer will do it. My car also has a tilt sensor and handbrake cable sensor, so if they try to trailer it my alarm goes off and I get the page in my pocket.

-D

I know the sms works well. Mate had his custom 200sx in a carpark, got a message, left the workplace to have a look and seen two people in what they found out to be a stolen Supra trying to break into it. Problem was he yelled out, should have called a couple of mates and snuck up on them!

Still don't get why police don't invest in $5k skyline, leave it out in the open with gps system then track where it ends up. Can't be that hard.

when i had my tow truck i was sent out too recover a lot of stolen cars. bloody heart breaking too see the owners if they roll up when ya putting it on the truck esp if its been burnt out .

ive seen cars with club locks with bent steering wheels and the club lock laying on the floor . ive seen alarms sirens stuffed with rags to shut them up .

im of the opinion if they want it they will get it no matter what , i had to pick up a broken down loan car for a ford dealer but i did not have the keys as i winched the car up off went the alarm i drove 20 ks with that car on the back of the truck with the alarm screaming and no one gave a toss including 2 police cars i passed on the way .

when i had my tow truck i was sent out too recover a lot of stolen cars. bloody heart breaking too see the owners if they roll up when ya putting it on the truck esp if its been burnt out .

ive seen cars with club locks with bent steering wheels and the club lock laying on the floor . ive seen alarms sirens stuffed with rags to shut them up .

im of the opinion if they want it they will get it no matter what , i had to pick up a broken down loan car for a ford dealer but i did not have the keys as i winched the car up off went the alarm i drove 20 ks with that car on the back of the truck with the alarm screaming and no one gave a toss including 2 police cars i passed on the way .

wow that just shows how smart the cops are......at least pull you over and question the driver specially if the alarm is going off

I agree if they really want it they will get it, but if you have a club lock, then they will 99% of the time not bother as it is too hard and move onto the next car without one. And if you have a pager alarm, you KNOW when your alarm is going off so you run to it. Gives you the best chance at least. That was my point.

^^ not exactly true

whilst pagers work best on line of site mine works inside our factory to about 80-100meter's away but in true line of site will work 500-800meters away

so you can see will still work a little in side but is dramatically cut down

EDIT

also paging alarm is different to GPS alarm

that dosnt sound that advantages, i mean 500m wouldnt you be able to hear/see your car going nutz from that kinda distance. i guess in some situations it would be beneficial if it was too loud to hear it going and not a direct line of sight.

wow that just shows how smart the cops are......at least pull you over and question the driver specially if the alarm is going off

would you stop n ask if you seen a tow truck pulling a car out a car park with the siren blaring? most people would just assume its illegally parked or something or something wrong with the alarm and the owner is taking it to be fixed. theres not much you can do short of demanding to see there license etc.

o and from what i hear about clublocks it takes 10seconds to remove them. the main thing it does is show you spent a bit of money on protecting your car so there's likely to be an alarm and or immobilizer to go with that.

daily drivers are the ultimate defence against car thieves but then you dont get to drive your nice car as much.

Edited by Inline 6