Belsil80

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey all.

Can I bring an unregistered car to compete? (it just an FC RX7 street car but unregoed) I didn't see anything in the regs saying I coudn't but thought it best to ask.

I'm a member of Benalla Auto Club. Is this ok for this event?

Had so much fun last time I really want to have a run this time.

Cheers, Glen.

You do not need to be a member of a club, or SAU Vic, to compete in this event. You need either an AASA or CAMS licence to compete. AASA licence can be purchased without being a member of a club. CAMS licence can only be purchased with membership of a CAMS affiliated car club like SAU Vic.

As far as I know you can bring an unregistered car on a trailer. Be aware that if you are running slicks your times will be recorded but will not count for points.

The car is a road car, just not regoed. Not on slicks.

I've got a AASA license.

Will have payment and forms sent today-tomorrow!

Cheers and thanks, especially for the quick reply

Glen.

Bec,

Is it ok to sign up for AASA licence on the day?

I won't be entering but may specating on the day.

Cheers

Grant

Yes it is fine - will be much easier if you bring the form already filled out.

Im in for this one, just filled in forms and will be sending them off tomorrow :P

I dont have a cams number yet but will be applying tomorrow also, is it ok to send event form in without cams number on it?

Thats fine, I will get your CAMS number off you on the day.

NICE DANE!!!! :P

See you up there

All event entry fees MUST be paid into our account before the event.

If you are getting a license on the day, you MUST pay cash (& bring correct coin as I will not have change).

Only exception is that you have the option to provide your credit card details on the CAMS form only.

Hope this cleared it up for you :)

oh i have been meaning to ask, the Wrx club have used a photo of my car from august deca last year in their monthly magazine, advertising deca, ummmmmmm nobody asked me for permission, was there a waver in the text/deca application that i'm mising?

they also deleted my membership from the site, pack of assholes if you ask me, and yes i do realise a reltionship exists between the clubs. interesting to read the skylines catagory in results from their magazine.

should i be happy or sad, i'm still in shock to be honest. apparently there was a good photo of me. LOL

TNR # 67

Money paid and forms emailed

Can't wait for more fun times :D

Woop woop.

Forms and payment will be in later today! Dragging Brad (silver Supra) along with me again too.

Did he fix his clutch for this one?