SAU Community

Complete Custom Wheels

18 x 10 CCW C10 wheels

anodised black

seems to be reasonable brake clearance, more than 6mm at its tightest

offsets difficult to judge whilst suspension is not under load but should be aggressive without sticking out too much by my estimates, fingers crossed for when the slicks are mounted and the car sitting at ride height.

gallery_56949_3804_193070.jpg

Car not under load so should tuck in.....

gallery_56949_3804_102418.jpg

daily driver wheels not under load for comparison of offsets. slightly more aggressive but hopefully will fit with tyre on rim! guess I will wait and see!

gallery_56949_3804_43261.jpg

hey John,

they are 10 inch wide with 6.6 inch backspace - bit rough to convert but maybe +27mm??

welcome to try them on anytime if thats close :cheers:

though with the times your car is getting already i dont know if I should!

hmm that offset might work :D but might have to come and try it out one day

can u weigh the wheel as well ? cheers

mind if i ask how much they are ? and where to get them from ? pm me if u dont want the world to know the price

as i found out at superlap, u can never have enuff tyre on the road

offsets works well up front. will be tucked in at the rear. I reckon I will need a 15mm spacer but will wait and see.

plenty of brake clearance, tried to demonstrate with backlight as I know many of you are interested

gallery_56949_3804_185539.jpg

gallery_56949_3804_455555.jpg

gallery_56949_3804_134373.jpg

gallery_56949_3804_782240.jpg

thanks Duncan.

only went with this set up after you had done all the hard work trying various wheel/tyre combo's

i would recommend the CCW for anyone who is interested in 18 inch track wheels and is concerned about brake clearance

• 3 weeks later...

The new wheels and 27/68/18 second hand michelin porsche cup slicks worked well today. As did all the other mods Trent and the boys down at Mercury have been frantically finishing off for today. more on that some other time.

here are some pics of the wheels on at the track. Just over 3 degrees camber, about 15mm lowered. no rubbing.

55.67 on the sprint and 58.12 on the Clubman at QR

gallery_56949_3842_181924.jpg

gallery_56949_3842_160529.jpg

Nice work Mark looks like the car is progressing alomg nicley. Glad that the missus has come around for you as well. What sort of times where you able to put in at the track on the slicks and with the new mods?