SAU Community

Brake Upgrade For R32 Gtst

luvboost

something has to pull up he big heavy 31's!! nothing wrong with having big f**k off brakes on a street car, not like its making the car less safe! if you have a street car that gets from 0-100 in 4-5 seconds you want to make it perform the best it can under braking

4-5 seconds? That's getting some pretty serious power down, not eveyone is putting down 400+ in their daily street cars

my old 'line was putting down 440rwhp, and it still pulled up fine with decent pads, even punting hard through the Adelaide hills for extend periods, yet it was tame enough that it could be driven by my wife in peak hour traffic no problems (except complaints about the clutch :banana: )

all I am saying is, over engineering a daily can take the enjoyment out of a car, it happens so often, and 2k or

more could be better spent (IMO)

4-5 seconds? That's getting some pretty serious power down, not eveyone is putting down 400+ in their daily street cars

my old 'line was putting down 440rwhp, and it still pulled up fine with decent pads, even punting hard through the Adelaide hills for extend periods, yet it was tame enough that it could be driven by my wife in peak hour traffic no problems (except complaints about the clutch :P )

all I am saying is, over engineering a daily can take the enjoyment out of a car, it happens so often, and 2k or

more could be better spent (IMO)

LOL my car is only 270hp and does 0-100 in the 4s ( performance box time at drags ) . Like i said people think there brakes are good untill they have driven somethiong better :(

• 3 years later...

Sorry to stir up an old thread but I am putting r33 gtst brakes on my r32 gtst and want to know what rotors will fit?
Do I now have to get r33 rotors?