SAU Community

Should I Sell My Car Or Will I Regret It?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hurt people with my ghey!?!?!?!?!

okay

SOMEONE here...

won't say who...

but SOMEONE here has an 11ty billion RWHP R33 and is selling it to buy a car that comes standard with 2x 20" subs and driver and passenger side kebab holders as standard equipment...

i won't say who... but it's not me... that's for sure!

i hurt people with my ghey!?!?!?!?!

okay

SOMEONE here...

won't say who...

but SOMEONE here has an 11ty billion RWHP R33 and is selling it to buy a car that comes standard with 2x 20" subs and driver and passenger side kebab holders as standard equipment...

i won't say who... but it's not me... that's for sure!

lol

Squinty1k.png

better not be yours

hahaha, this thread has gotten out of hand....

Just installed my dual stage boost control in with the Autronic SM4, Runs a nice 12PSI (of the gate spring) on low boost, it's much nicer to drive, and I think it's faster too (Because I cant get traction now!)

I'm considering keeping my car now...... AHhhh, the things my skyline puts me through............

hahaha, this thread has gotten out of hand....

Just installed my dual stage boost control in with the Autronic SM4, Runs a nice 12PSI (of the gate spring) on low boost, it's much nicer to drive, and I think it's faster too (Because I cant get traction now!)

I'm considering keeping my car now...... AHhhh, the things my skyline puts me through............

Thats a great idea. I am tipping you mean you CAN get traction now.

The only thing left would be to swap the suspension out for some bilstein shocks and king springs or similar. Makes the car a pleasure to drive on imperfect road surfaces. Then also does very well around the twisties. I think its faster than my previous coilovers on twistys because your car isnt bouncing over every bump.

• 2 weeks later...
he's already rolling on bilstein shocks and springs

its realistically only the camber and diff holding it back now...

hey mate, how will I know that it could be the diff thats contributing to my lack of traction?

Everytime the looses traction, the rear tends to go towards the left... but wouldn't that mean, since the whole rear is moving, that both wheels are spinning?

i'd be willing to bet that you are single pegging.... if i have my car perfectly straight and i spin the rears hard the car will stay straight... when i had on open diff it would always crabwalk to the left a little

get a mate to have a look if you aren't sure...

or try and lay some 11's... if you get a 1 instead you'll know :banana: