SAU Community

Twoogle's Final Event,

J'z-R33

Hi all,

Twoogle will be running this Sunday at EC Dragway, head down if you can and check it out.. looks like it will be its last race before being stripped :thumbsup:

Hopefully it will run an 8, Good luck Paul & Stacey!

Cheers,

Johno

Twoogle deserves a good sent off. Paul will be back at it shortly once the diff's fixed.. poor bloke worked so hard to get twoogle up and running after the first run.

Was nice to meet Charlie, Luke & Nathan today. They were working on twoogle all day. :P

From What i have heard on the grape vine it is not power that is the problem but aparently it has found a whack more torque. Should run a no once sorted :whistling: .

It was a shame to not be able to see it run yesterday after all the hard work Paul put in to get it running again after the first pass drama. I'm sure if the diff problem was found earlier then that would have been another thing Paul and the guys would have fixed in the true never say die spirit of TWOOGLE :P

The perserverence, patience and effort will pay off soon :D

Good too see you again Johno :rant:

From What i have heard on the grape vine it is not power that is the problem but aparently it has found a whack more torque. Should run a no once sorted :P .

A combination of that and I think it was a very well prepped track yesterday (very sticky). A lot of cars were doing wheel stands and having troubles breaking traction to warm up the tires.

Was nice to meet you yesterday Charlie :D

Was in Sydney last weekend seeing Croyden about a 30/26 engine build and witnessed this car being run on the dyno. I must say this car is absolutely mental!! Paul then took the car out the front to the "private test track" for some 10,000rpm launches. Was the highlight of a very busy weekend and was unfortunate it didn't get down the track on Sunday.

Best of luck with it guys.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Oofftttt… I remember when I bought genuine ones for $500 delivered from Japan 
    • no probs I got 1 maybe 2 coming with me atm ...   yeop hopefully advance in times and all that - fingers crossed - just looking to push and get better - tis all we can do its have a go right
    • Came across these Ganador reps and am wondering if anyone has used these/come across these ?  Seem to look like reasonably good replicas (shape wise) from what I can see. Ive been told by them that they are moulded to be exact copies of original Ganadors (but thats what every replica version will say) https://www.shiftperformance.com.au/ganador-style-mirrors-suits-nissan-skyline-r33-gtr Photos of them installed appreciated Thanks 👍
    • lol, yeah, and how gutted I am now I’m back over in Europe (actual Europe) and dealing with the nightmare of U.K.-Continental Europe bureaucracy.   Anyway, arrived in NL early January with the BMW, whilst the Skyline followed suit about a week later. Both cars ended up stuck with their relative importers for about six weeks. Since then, I made a trip to the Nurburgring with a friend and have since ditched the Skyline in the garage. This week, I finally managed to find a suitable shop to do an alignment so hopped on over to Germany to fix the miserable mess the local Netherlands shop conducted; the car was just not aggressive enough in the rear for my driving style - I found myself understeering a fair bit at the ring which was really a first for me with this car. Mis-matched F&R tyres can be held partly responsible - have now moved to F+R NS2Rs. One thing I’ve noticed is the 180kph limiter just does not cut it here. I quickly hit that (for the first time) in Germany on the autobahn. Japanese circuits are small - at least the ones that were near me. I rarely spent much time in 4th. After much deliberation with the HKS SLD, I have ordered Nistune from Matt. Whilst the Skyline has been gathering dust I got to learning the highly neglected BMW I bought in the U.K. was in fact just that, highly neglected. Took the ol’ dog down to Switzerland last weekend with a progressively deteriorating front end. It went from vibration during braking at highway speed on the way down, to vibrating non-stop on the way back. I’ve already fixed numerous engine issues - low oil pressure, f**ked injectors, incorrect coils and plugs, electric water pump. Still to do is a suspension and brake overhaul, rear subframe replacement and likely more ageing engine electrical components. But I must say, I love it. After so long with the Skyline, I really didn’t know cars could be so comfortable.    
    • Thanks. I adjusted my soft cut to 7600rpm and if I see I'm still making power there, I'll consider readjusting to possibly 7800rpm while on the dyno.