SAU Community

White R34 GTR blasts cops.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmmmmm did anyone seee on TV about the latest stats the police released?

it goes something like this:

Of all the high speed police chases in Australia?or NSW forgot..

about 70% ended up in crashes

20% resulted in the death or someone else apart from the driver?

and 10% i think was the death of the driveR?

they aint exactly..but vaguely it went somethin like that..

-_-; so i dun think that itz a good idea to out run a cop.

Once i got done speeding and i pulled over and had a go at the cop..i told him that me doing 80 in a 60 was more safe than him doing 60 in a 60 in his bucket of bolts...he agreed with me and said"after we signalled to pull you up i turned to the other officer in the car and said Fark if he decides to go we are gonna have to get the chopper out to catch him in that...we dont have a hope!"

A mate of mine is a cop and he catches people in faster cars all the time because he is a better driver.  

True story... guy in an NSX was caught by a Rodeo paddy wagon :P

You would have to hang your head in shame...the punk driving the NSX didnt allow for the police going bush over median strips ect ect to catch him :Oops:

99% of the time if the police want to catch they will, if you get lucky and they couldnt be bothered then you may get away with it.

Guest RedLineGTR

couldnt of they just gotton the plate and chased up the driver in a couple of hours?? or calling in some other cops around the area..dont think he would of gotton away so easy.

If you run, you'd better hope they didn't catch your plates - happened to one P-plating motorcyclist heading around the mountains last year. They flashed, he took off at speeds somewhere around 180+ I think it was..but they had his plates and just got him when he got home..silly.

Incidentally, I read in the Herald a couple of weeks ago that in NSW there's nothing they can really get you with except for Neg Driving - it doesn't come under failing to obey an officer, or resist arrest. All they can peg you with is the fine + 3 points.

They were talking about changing it though, in light of those crashes in hi-speed chases recently.

Lemme see...

GTR in Sydney in the early hours of the morning, running from police. I bet you anything he had a mate hanging around either in another Skyline or WRX. It's just the way of things in Sydney and the reason why Skyline's aren't too popular with the constabulary.

Sad but true.

Adrian

hey i saw the the r34 gtr on sunday nite that thing was crazieee  

2 asian guys had euro number plates with volks  

we had mad fun on parra rd arund 2-3am he was pretty craziee running my mates s15 chopping him obviously.........

lookeed crazy man it was a r34gtr v-spec 2 young guys man max 25 highlight of my long weekend

was it white if so the wheels are nismo's, highlighted my weekend also.

couldnt of they just gotton the plate and chased up the driver in a couple of hours?? or calling in some other cops around the area..dont think he would of gotton away so easy.
Don't  you think a white R34 GTR would be pretty easy to find seeing as they are not real common.

Sure, it might not be hard to find a white R34 GTR by looking it up or whatever, but really, the cops have no proof because they won't didn't get the plates.

u would always have another place to store your car, so i doubt he would have driven home after running from the cops. Its not like the cops can see his car a week later on the street and book him because unless they catch you running on that occasion they cant do anything

Well what are you looking at if they do catch you? Fine or time or what? I mean speeding is just a ticket, running for the cops is a whole new deal I'd imagine. I think it's stupid that in order to get out of one crime you commit a way bigger crime, so that when you do get caught you really get the book thrown at you.

They would book you for everything you do wrong during the pursuit.

- Neg driving

- Dangerous driving

- Speeding

- Failure to indicate

- Falure to stop at stop sign

- Red light offences

on top of that they stick you with

- Evasion

- Resisting arrest

Jabtronic: how do you figure that the police wouldnt get the plates? As the story was told the police were behind the GTR, and considering number plates are reflective and it was at night, im pretty sure the police would have the cars plates. Wether they are legitimate or stolen plates however is another story.