SAU Community

Godzilla Motorsport Gearing Up For Jambo

GodzillaMotorsport

its very exciting jamboree only 4 weeks away..

the heat treatment gtr is on its way from nz to race..

we have made some major changes to the car in readyness for this event and hope to be testing very very soon...

hopefully bring the gtr and skyline records to aus...ha ha

and will have spares for everthing we hope if we have any breakages...even a spare engine..

cheers, mark..

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the heat treatment gtr is on its way from nz to race..

hopefully bring the gtr and skyline records to aus...ha ha

LET IT BE KNOWN ALL OF BRISBANE, QUEENSLAND, AND AUSTRALIA IS BEHIND YOU BROTHER.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its going to be fully epic :domokun: Good luck Godzilla Motorsport, make the HT guys work for it.... its been years since I've seen that car battling another GTR down the 1/4, the intensity of seeing two mid 7s GTRs fight it out would be awesome!

I am of course going to have to wave the HT banner, haha. But a new record would be awesome to hear about in general!

It won't be the only day they'll be aiming to do before Jambo anyway, and I wouldn't be expecting to see any records rewritten from the outset either - obviously its always awesome to watch but I'd say Jamboree would be the one to hang out for :P

I remember the testing last time tho! It ran 8s & 7s sideways while they dialed in the setup !!!

Still wet this morning, should dry up during the day, but not too confident!!!

Mick

Its a bit of a beast now, even compared to then. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't mess about getting it into the 7s - so long as track is semi decent. I was more thinking of when they go under 7.5 :woot:

It won't be the only day they'll be aiming to do before Jambo anyway, and I wouldn't be expecting to see any records rewritten from the outset either - obviously its always awesome to watch but I'd say Jamboree would be the one to hang out for :)

I don't mind not seeing it break any records at WSID but i cant make it to Jambo so i'd just luv to see the worlds quickest gtr run down the strip a few times

Ahhh bummer :) I hope people put vid up as I'm not even in the right country to see any of this.

Yeah good idea, reasonably safe bet you'll see some of the fastest/most dramatic runs you'll ever see a GTR do if you make it to any events it runs at.

both gtr s are testing next tuesday or wed...before jambo...

last night test n tune was rained out...

cheers, mark

Ahhh bummer :P I hope people put vid up as I'm not even in the right country to see any of this.

Yeah good idea, reasonably safe bet you'll see some of the fastest/most dramatic runs you'll ever see a GTR do if you make it to any events it runs at.

both gtr s are testing next tuesday or wed...before jambo...

That sounds like an awesome test day all around! Hope there is some vid of both cars from it, very much looking forward to hearing the results :P

Good luck! Raise the bar, everyone :P