SAU Community

Ruzic Wrs Time Attack Series

handbrake

Seeing as there is a NSW supersprint series thread here, I thought I would start a thread on the Queensland Raceway Paul Ruzic (SAU sig MountainRunner) WRS time attack series. The events are well organised and are a credit to Paul and all the guys who regularly help out on the days.

www.TimeAttack.com.au

These track days are great fun and have a diverse range of cars and lap times throughout the field.

The next track day is on the Monday 23rd of August at QR. I wouldn't miss it for the world.

I thought I would start off the thread to show those guys in other states what sort of cars are running. I dont have many pics at the moment but will update info and pics as I get the chance. The track sessions come around so quickly that I don't have much time behind the lens! as a result the pics are mainly form the one spot near my car lol.

sorry to the guys I know who read this forum whose cars I didn't get pics of. We were either running in the same group or my pictures of your cars were woeful and not good enough to publish!

Definatly agree with Mark these days are a really well organized with a good range of cars and some pretty quick lap times. But there is a class for just about any car regardless of lap times. There is plenty of track time and all the guys are really friendly. I would highly recomend these track days to anyone who is interested in getting out onto the track. As Mark said these days are a credit to Paul and all the guys that lend a hand. Hopefully I can get Mark to get a few pics of my own car at the next track day.

interesting turn out of cars, I'm sure I recognise at least some of the nuggets.

what is the calendar for the rest of the year? I will be up there for the nationals at morgan park and would love to have a run at one of Paul's days too.

interesting turn out of cars, I'm sure I recognise at least some of the nuggets.

what is the calendar for the rest of the year? I will be up there for the nationals at morgan park and would love to have a run at one of Paul's days too.

here ya go Dunc,

http://www.timeattack.com.au/about/about/t...y-calendar.html

The nissan day is the september round of time atack.

Lots of sau qlders there for that one. Hope you can make it. :D

duncan when is the nationals?

ill have to swing by and say hi.

interesting, how fast is the radical and porkas?

what sort of radical is it?

on the sprint track:

Hi octane R34 of Mark Berry 52.83

Radical SR8 53.10

Porsche cup car 54.39

times are here

hopefully I will get to some lakeside events soon. hard for me to spend time at the track on weekends, the QR days are all on weekdays....

jeebus, looks like another sr8. can't find results from the 15/7 round on natsoft though.

thanks for the calendar noel....I'm already booked for targa high country on 5-7 November, and the nationals @morgan park are 13-14/11. Very tight....will need successful survival of THC and pay someone to truck the car to qld if I am going there! The round I'd aim for is Tuesday 23/11. fingers crossed.

anyway...looks like the lap times are here: http://www.timeattack.com.au/about/about/lap-data-2009.html. great list of skyline entries, good to see

Duncan,

• Monday August 23 QR
  • Saturday Sept 4 Lakeside
  • Tuesday September 28 QR, This is the Nissan day as Noel has mentioned, sure to have a good SAU turnout.
  • Sunday October 31 Lakeside
  • Tuesday November 23 QR

I will be at all the QR days, would love to see you there

Thanks for the wrap guys (esp Mark starting the thread). The Time Attack days are all about the drivers who attend. If you have a look at the front page of the website www.timeattack.com.au we give credit to the quickest cars of the year, times and pics.

The next event Aug 23 still has space available AM and PM if you want to join us (email [email protected])

Hoping to see heaps of Skylines at the annual Nissan day in Sept.

Paul

These days are the greatest, I am fairly new to the track scene but Paulie has done well with these events.

We up here in Queensland are keen supporters & will be at the Nissan Day on the 28th Sept in force.

Hope some of you can come along also-may see yah all there

Am booked in for the 23rd August-Monday, am also gonna add a morning session of Driver Training with QR's Doug-this guy is amazing at carving seconds off laps.

See you all there too :laugh: