SAU Community

Melbourne Autosalon - 28/29 August 2010

evilGTR

Sooo true. I'm always way off. Last time I tried to guess a girl's age she was 4 years older than I thought! :P

im getting the opposite at the moment, eg. the other day i said to a mate check out her she is hot and he said thats one of my sisters friends and she is 17 caught me by surprise she looked alot older than that.

back to my original question, username?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was worth a shot lol at least she is my age so at least we have something in common.

on another note i think girls need to walk around with there age written on them it would make it alot easier.

im getting the opposite at the moment, eg. the other day i said to a mate check out her she is hot and he said thats one of my sisters friends and she is 17 caught me by surprise she looked alot older than that.

back to my original question, username?

Are you for real man?!

:P

Trying to hook up on SAU...

- http://www.facebook.com/hailzswanson

^^ Google is your friend.

169 at the engine

I had a supercharged 200 (1G), did 110kw at the rear, was the same as the 300's (2J) in a straight line

I see...

BTW "4U2DRM on a IS200 participating in the fully hektik George St cruise"

its a 200 with poor servicing.. would get you 67kw.

:P

Fuck, well that explains it.

hahaha Paul. did not expect to see the username GAS747 on SAU lmao.

Thanks man! its a keeper !

Yeh iv been on SAU for years, we use to have a good laugh on with with my mates ZDENKO and trevor forget what his username is but SAU always had a thing about giving us VL guys a hard time back then. I still read from time to time!

lol u sad sad mo fos... beau if it makes u feel any better i touched that white orion car before she did in the shop! hahahaha

lol man as i was reading i thought u were gna say u touched her or something.... :P

clicked into this thread to see pics of the crappy cars autosalon had... I worked with Hayley, i dont wanna see pics of her....

Now get some car pics up lol

gtfo party pooer.

you soo typed that cos your gf was near by at the time :P:D:P

i just saw paul u signed up 2004.. holy crap lol. thanks again for giving me info to stay at same hotel ^

Here is some pics of my ride.. unfortunatly i didnt get to fully finish it for autosalon but chucked most of it back together gave it a quick detail and put it up on display..

I have noticed a crap load of 4 door R34's now and i wanted to do something different as usual to break away from the common look so i decided to change it completely.

I wasnt sure how it would turn out was a bit worried to see if i could pull it off or not but it came out better way beyond i thought it would look like. I love it.

Although i am pissed off i had my rear wheels sitting flush with guards until i stuffed around with camber arms and stuffed it completely.... fml lol

post-45807-1283244385_thumb.jpg

post-45807-1283244588_thumb.jpg

post-45807-1283244723_thumb.jpg

post-45807-1283244741_thumb.jpg

post-45807-1283244767_thumb.jpg

post-45807-1283244872_thumb.jpg

post-45807-1283245088_thumb.jpg

post-45807-1283245237_thumb.jpg

post-45807-1283245283_thumb.jpg

post-45807-1283245349_thumb.jpg

post-45807-1283245376_thumb.jpg

post-45807-1283245463_thumb.jpg

just messing around, i dont add people that i dont know on facebook.

:)

Yeh iv been on SAU for years, we use to have a good laugh on with with my mates ZDENKO and trevor forget what his username is but SAU always had a thing about giving us VL guys a hard time back then. I still read from time to time!

VLT's had a Skyline engine Haha!

well she's not exactly a showstopper tbqh, nothing personal if you're reading!

and that other asian one, bloody hell, she's hideous!

You like BBW... What you find hideous, we find nice :)

clicked into this thread to see pics of the crappy cars autosalon had... I worked with Hayley, i dont wanna see pics of her....

Now get some car pics up lol

If only you entered your decent looking R33 GTS-T.