SAU Community

Melbourne Autosalon - 28/29 August 2010

evilGTR

That ugly purple is300 "4u2drm" or something made a whopping 67kw at the rear wheels. Even the announcer was smirking.

What?

Is that all?

They are at least 169 kW's from factory...

AwesomE pictures jamie love your work..did you take one with me and the models if so can you email me it.

I was on the saturday night news woot

Yeah man, I will PM you some.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What?

Is that all?

hes right. it made 67kw @ the wheels. i dont know how but thats what the dyno read and it was fairly accurate this year. not spot on as usual since every dyno is different but very close to

hes right. it made 67kw @ the wheels. i dont know how but thats what the dyno read and it was fairly accurate this year. not spot on as usual since every dyno is different but very close to

Shit!

That's ridiculous, I'd expect a bit more from that :)

How did your dyno run go?

^ they are terrible?

The one on the left is Hayley Swanson, she did DECA last year in her WRX and she's a member on here. Maybe have a little more tact? And shes f*cking hot, you're obviously blind.

169 at the engine

I had a supercharged 200 (1G), did 110kw at the rear, was the same as the 300's (2J) in a straight line

What?

Is that all?

Funny thing was, my missus goes. Hey look, DRFTO - Dorifto...

I was like no dear... DR FTO.

She: "Oh".

I don't think FTOs could drift on Front wheels.

Must agree, those promo girls were gorgeous. I was talking to one of them who had her car on display, and her boyfriend had his FTO on display....I was really disappointed that there wasn't more FTO's on display...they're amazing cars (Love, Love Love them)

The one on the left is Hayley Swanson, she did DECA last year in her WRX and she's a member on here. Maybe have a little more tact? And shes f*cking hot, you're obviously blind.

I agree, very hot indeed, nismoid must be a brunette hater.

Funny thing was, my missus goes. Hey look, DRFTO - Dorifto...

I was like no dear... DR FTO.

She: "Oh".

I don't think FTOs could drift on Front wheels.

macca's trays, lol

Anyone get some good sized pics of the 70's van (next to the one with the stripper pole) and ther matt black 35, im inspired to go matt black again.

Hayley is gorgeous!! and the fact she's a model and into cars just makes her even hotter. She knows how to drive too.. has 2 wrx's :)

...and if anyone wants to question whether or not she's "hot".... I think the answer is a definite SMOKIN' HOT YES!

this is from her photoshoot in RALPH last year.. o-m-g.

1035486_1488851.jpg

hayley_wallpaper.jpg

HAHA ^ this kid!!

it was worth a shot lol at least she is my age so at least we have something in common.

on another note i think girls need to walk around with there age written on them it would make it alot easier.

it was worth a shot lol at least she is my age so at least we have something in common.

on another note i think girls need to walk around with there age written on them it would make it alot easier.

Sooo true. I'm always way off. Last time I tried to guess a girl's age she was 4 years older than I thought! :P

Edited by jezza boii