got this up in my room atm :( except without the writing

hahaha me too

Are you for real man?!

:(

Trying to hook up on SAU...

- http://www.facebook.com/hailzswanson

^^ Google is your friend.

i added her......

You got to be kidding me...did she accept?..why would you add random people??

just messing around, i dont add people that i dont know on facebook.
lol u sad sad mo fos... beau if it makes u feel any better i touched that white orion car before she did in the shop! hahahaha

What you mean??

lol man as i was reading i thought u were gna say u touched her or something.... :D

+1

clicked into this thread to see pics of the crappy cars autosalon had... I worked with Hayley, i dont wanna see pics of her....

Now get some car pics up lol

LOL!! not many decent cars...thats why the thread is moslty all about the girls..since they were better than the cars...lol...

i just saw paul u signed up 2004.. holy crap lol. thanks again for giving me info to stay at same hotel ^

Here is some pics of my ride.. unfortunatly i didnt get to fully finish it for autosalon but chucked most of it back together gave it a quick detail and put it up on display..

I have noticed a crap load of 4 door R34's now and i wanted to do something different as usual to break away from the common look so i decided to change it completely.

I wasnt sure how it would turn out was a bit worried to see if i could pull it off or not but it came out better way beyond i thought it would look like. I love it.

Although i am pissed off i had my rear wheels sitting flush with guards until i stuffed around with camber arms and stuffed it completely.... fml lol

Great pics bro...your car did look great...good stuff...

Hmm.... so if we had a BABESsalon 2010... would we be posting up pics of cars instead of the girls??........

NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LOL!!! true true...but for some reason the cars didnt fancy my as much as i expected it to...most of them all had custom job sound system...however i did like the drift club, Bez's group and some other cars around...

also nice pics gwin...

Yea I felt the same, got bored after half an hour or so. Woulda stayed for the rewind dance crew if I had ear plugs.

HAHAHAHA!!! THEY WERE HOT!!!! dun rememba the dance but all i remember is how hot they were...lol...after with the promo girls...much better view...lol...especially when your right next to the stage...nearly got a free 7" screen but some fag jumped in front and grabbed it...DAMB :D

Don't mind the pink wheels! There's only a few shades with which you could get away with that...white...black...grey/silver...

i think pink looks completely out of the colour contrast...black or grey would have been better according to me...

My old car at AutoSalon:

Apparently pulled 310awkw on their dyno.

Nice shoes he has put on it but an ugly wing!

+1 for the wing...hate those wings...nice looking car though

Funny thing was, my missus goes. Hey look, DRFTO - Dorifto...

I was like no dear... DR FTO.

She: "Oh".

I don't think FTOs could drift on Front wheels.

I was talking to Benji's (the guy who owns it) girlfriend, and asked if it was suppose to be Dr-FTO, which it is, but she was saying heaps of people call it drfto.

Not drifting an FTO (cos they're FWD) unles you're using macca's trays or pulling a hand-breaky.

After looking at some of those car's at the show, I thought that Brenton (my boyfriend) should have entered his FTO (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3869992) The page is a little outdated as it now has 17" Enkei "Clamp" mags, and a different exhaust system.

Brenton's 2 cents: anywayz some drivers would rather grippy cars with a short wheelbase, lightweight, low centre of gravity, with a responsive NA engine with consistent power curves then skylines that remind people of crapadores drifting around a roundabout thinking their a 'fully sick race Ka drivA! skylines are awesome but they are bigger cars and have their place,theoratically you could get slug aus or american car and lower it, change all the bushes, change the cam, standalone ecu, slicks, 2.5" exhaust,extractors,supercharger,slotted, drilled and vented discs, uprated pads, fuel pump,bigger injectors, CAI, upgraded sway bars and strut braces, weight reduction etc and idont really see how it wouldent be close to a skyline.....unless were talking about a 4wd gtr

i guess my rambaling point is that skylines need mods too look awesome and handle great unlike the fto here's a link to a stock 1

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=htt...280&bih=591

theres a completely stock 1 off gran turismo.....21k that's pretty expensive lol

FTOs have a nice looking front but the back is just whack, it always looked incomplete to me...or like Mitsubishi could have changed a couple of things about the rear and reached perfection but they didn't bother. It's a less attractive and slower Supra...and the last person I ran into with an FTO...dragged me, lost, and tried to follow me home out of anger lol. The problem with these cars is that, like my Calibra, you need to have a passion for that particular car and a want to do something "different" or you'll be very sore at the end result of the spending due to limited aftermarket support and the fact you're starting out N/A. I'd have bought one if it wasn't for that damn rear end.

The only reason you have to throw money at a Skyline to make it look good (read: different to everyone else, attract stares etc.) is because there are so many of them. If they were rare like FTOs you wouldn't change much besides the usual lowering/set of wheels (IMO that's all that should be changed anyway).

FTOs have a nice looking front but the back is just whack, it always looked incomplete to me...or like Mitsubishi could have changed a couple of things about the rear and reached perfection but they didn't bother. It's a less attractive and slower Supra...and the last person I ran into with an FTO...dragged me, lost, and tried to follow me home out of anger lol. The problem with these cars is that, like my Calibra, you need to have a passion for that particular car and a want to do something "different" or you'll be very sore at the end result of the spending due to limited aftermarket support and the fact you're starting out N/A. I'd have bought one if it wasn't for that damn rear end.

The only reason you have to throw money at a Skyline to make it look good (read: different to everyone else, attract stares etc.) is because there are so many of them. If they were rare like FTOs you wouldn't change much besides the usual lowering/set of wheels (IMO that's all that should be changed anyway).

brenton says: i can see where your coming from, but the rear end does grow on you, does looks like some 911's. fto's aren't the most powerful but as an all round sports car they rock, and woukld beat NA supra's around a track despite having a 3l engine in them

Below is a U-Tube clip of it doing just that:

They have their good-from-factory place just like Preludes, Calibras and the rest of the FWD sporty marque. It's when you start spending money to chase performance that things are easier/cheaper using a factory turbocharged japanese sports car.