September Photo Thread

MaTBoY

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Matt, awesome!! I always look to shoot something as simple as that, but havent found anything just yet...

Sidd, nice lighting! I did my first model shoot today, not quite us your your standard yet but hopefully a few years practice will get me there.

First shot I've processed:

IMG_9027.jpg

Not the best, but a start :)

Its a good start and WOW a bikini shoot for your first time!!

Not sure if that location works to be honest. Finding the graffiti distracting. What do you think?

What did you think of the model shoot? Something you want to keep doing?

Haha, was a bit taken back when she started stripping off :)

Yeah, I think it is a bit... Only reason I chose it was the "f*k the Police" on the wall, which I thought would have been cool. Everyone looks at me funny when I say that, so I could just mention I respect the cops, but thought it'd work as a backdrop for a car shoot.

Probably worked better for this:

IMG_9005.jpg

We did move around that area though, this shot is my favourite so far:

IMG_9115.jpg

Yeah man, definately keeping at it! Cars and landscape will always be a favourite, but nothing wrong with branching out a bit

Yup i like that shot also, but i want you to improve and so im going to tell you that a bit of fill light would have been great. You can just see her right eye. Maybe a bit of PP work can fix this up also.

You got a reflector? Its the best investment and it wont cost you much at all.

Can i have a bit of play around with the image to show you what i mean?

nice start with models (She's not bad either :banana: ) I think people really demand extra lighting if you want to pull off that special look. It's a nice firm start! good comp and ideas. also... boobs are awesome.

Sidd, the more advice you can give me the better! I'm always more then happy to accept it. I was wishing I had a light/torch/flash/reflector at the time. In hindsight I could have used my flash gun...

Go nuts with the editing. If you want the original photo i can email it to you when I get home.