SAU Community

M35 Dump Pipes Again

Angus Smart

maybe give him the list of what we have done first and the result's we are getting then let him have a good old think. Plenum manifold would be nice though depending on the design!

how bout you give me a list of what you ( collective ) have done and ill forward it on , and with R.I.P.S designes they are always sexy and are great qaulity with good results

Edited by Sidius

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can they do a Manual conversion kit for a GTR box to be fitted into an M35? :)

Or they could just copy our work... Why would I want to send them pics of my parts to produce?

+1.....that's....this what we need!....bell housing and manual conversion kit's!.....more so than any of the other stuff

• 1 month later...

who's the man to speak to about dump pipes ??? I rang up Liverpool exhausts but they're a bloody rip off!!!

Hey, Dont think i am going to get these done anytime soon. i got all the parts to do the job.. but my mate (the fabricator) wont help me, and keeps ignoring it.

Might be best to talk to scotty.. or go see Westside @ Padstow..(02) 9773 7244 that was the place that made the last lot.. however the guy who made them left there..

Liverpools was a split dump design, and was rather long wasnt quiet stock replacement style.. i think they may get you to buy a cat at the same time too...

he was charging 800 or so tho yeah?

Hey, Dont think i am going to get these done anytime soon. i got all the parts to do the job.. but my mate (the fabricator) wont help me, and keeps ignoring it.

Might be best to talk to scotty.. or go see Westside @ Padstow..(02) 9773 7244 that was the place that made the last lot.. however the guy who made them left there..

Liverpools was a split dump design, and was rather long wasnt quiet stock replacement style.. i think they may get you to buy a cat at the same time too...

he was charging 800 or so tho yeah?

PM sent.

Might be best to talk to scotty..

yeah Jetwreck told me to PM scott but he hasnt gotten back to me yet, always good to shop around tho :)

Westside @ Padstow..(02) 9773 7244

cheers :)

he was charging 800 or so tho yeah

unfitted was $600. i asked for a direct replacement but not sure if thats what they were talking about

Edited by WAGON_BOY

Which Scott were you PMing? I don't have any messages... :no:

I can make you one of these in full stainless, with factory flange and o2 positions, 2000 degree ceramic wrap, stainless lower bolts and a lower flange gasket for $450 plus shipping. You will need to shorten the lower turbo studs or replace them with bolts. :thumbsup:

post-63525-0-46632200-1300694443_thumb.jpg

post-63525-0-14585300-1300694692_thumb.jpg

Which Scott were you PMing? I don't have any messages... :no:

I can make you one of these in full stainless, with factory flange and o2 positions, 2000 degree ceramic wrap, stainless lower bolts and a lower flange gasket for $450 plus shipping. You will need to shorten the lower turbo studs or replace them with bolts. :thumbsup:

yeah i PM'ed the wrong scott LOL (not enough info given)

is wrapping it alright or is it better to get the inside coated ???

Edited by WAGON_BOY

Its stainless, it will never rust. The only reason to coat it (bloody expensive) is to stop the heat which a sticky shield for the body and ceramic exhaust wrap do best. The dump passes very close to the firewall (10 or 15mm at one point) so heat wrapping is mandatory to stop the complaints from the missus. >_<

i dont have that problem no missus to winge about me wasting money on cars HEHE

ATM!!!!.....you've only just bought this car though....my wife never winged before this car either!....lol....and yes as Aaron said LB!