Farking People Torched My Car

POLICE

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

man thats not cool.... sorry about your car man and i hope you have fire and theft !

Even though they only cover up to what 10-13 Grand? Still wont cover your loss but at least it is something

I dont get it? why would tree huggers want to burn a car? it lets off polutions doing that, that goes against what they stand for?

pro-tip: word filters and changes by admins...

man thats not cool.... sorry about your car man and i hope you have fire and theft !

Even though they only cover up to what 10-13 Grand? Still wont cover your loss but at least it is something

i thought it was up to 5k? >_<

this is from nrma website .. We’ll take care of things when your car suffers loss or damage due to fire. We’ll also cover you for any damage done by thieves.* So, while some things are out of your control, they can still be quickly put back in order. *Theft and fire cover is limited to a maximum of $10,000 or the market value of your motor vehicle (whichever is less).

and the 5 grand is Uninsured motorist damage

If you’re in a collision with someone without insurance, but they’re at fault and you have their details, we’ll pay for the damage to your car up to $5000.

I dont get it? why would tree huggers want to burn a car? it lets off polutions doing that, that goes against what they stand for?

The best example I can give you is that those 'tree huggers' are actually Tusken Raiders from Star Wars

Remember how Anakin confessed what he'd done to Padme in Episode II: Attack of the Clones.

"I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them.

And not just the men, but the women and the children, too.

They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM!"

If only I have that kind of power, but it will lead me to the dark side and forever dominate my destiny.

Now use your imagination and creativity, who are the Tusken Raiders of Australia

Hey can anyone give me an estimate on how much I'd get from selling it as is?

Some mechanic told me he'll give me $500, I think that's abit low

more info, it's a R33 series 2 auto coupe, everything from interior to rear is undamaged.

Also if anyone's interested you can contact me on 0401 007 913. Cheers Ge

Edited by POLICE

more info, it's a R33 series 2 auto coupe, everything from interior to rear is undamaged.

I think you can get more if you strip it and sell it your self....

If the gearbox is okay, you'll get at LEAST $1500 for the gearbox alone.

Some mechanic told me he'll give me $500,...

Is he your friend?

He ain't any friend of mine!

Any mechanic friend would say, "Look, I know you're in a spot of bother. I know you need to get value out of the remaining bits and pieces; so this is how I'd do it....

...and if you're still frustrated beyond all measure, come back to me, and perhaps I can give you an offer."

So I can get $1500 for my R33 auto gearbox?

That doesn't sound too bad

Sorry man, I thought manual!

Autos, not sure what they're worth exactly, most people want to go from auto to manual...

Might get a couple of hundred for it?

My car is so popular, some drunk ass rex driver lost control and pulverized the shit out of the rear end early this morning.

Now it looks like a metal sandwich, well at least I can get some compo out of this one.

post-36123-1285986275_thumb.jpg

post-36123-1285986302_thumb.jpg

post-36123-1285986351_thumb.jpg

holy shit you have THE worst luck.

yeah i'd be having a MASSIVE tanty; he was drink driving, and you'd organised to sell parts off it, which you can't do now. cause his insurance company won't touch him, sue the living shit out of him.