SAU Community

Pharking Commodore Drivers!

StealthX

Hey guys. 'tis with a very angry tone that I type this tonight...

Story goes:

I was driving on my way to work at about 6:00 tonight, I live in Sorrento, work in Warwick - 5km drive.

Turning onto Warwick road from Marmion ave, I notice this asswipe in a VX SS commodore sniffing so far up my ass, that I couldn't even see his headlights. I was in a fairly calm and collected mood at this time, so I just chilled and travelled at the same speed as the car next to me (so he couldn't get past), about 70km/h, in a 70 zone...

After a few hundred meters and a heap of cursing behind me later, the car next to me turned off and the dickhead screemed past me with all his stock LS1 power, no indicators, and off towards about 120km/h (conservatively), as he drove past I shook my head at him and he saw me and replied back with a finger.

Later on we pulled up behind a few cars at the lights next to eachother, and he proceeded to eye me off and hurl abuse ("you maggot", "phucking tool", "pull up ahead mate!" as if to fight me) at me. I ignored him with the window up. A little further he started getting more agitated as I ignored him, finally I put down my window and said: "stop driving like a dickhead, I'm just trying to get to work mate". To this reply he threw (wait for it) 2 beer bottles out of his car, towards my car hitting in causing this damage:

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

3 dents and a scratch. VERY obvious damage. He was obviously drunk by the style of his driving and his speech.

At this point I snapped, and got angry at him, he slowed down and blocked my way (I needed to change lanes to turn off up ahead) we exchanged words, all I said was "I'm just trying to get to phucking work, there's no need to fight over shit like this you farking meathead", "I've got your license details" and "leave me alone you dickhead I don't wanna fight you". To all this he replied "pull over you top bloke, you're dead" death threats, intent to harm etc..

After this I dropped the clutch and pulled 1st and 2nd gear to get in front to turn into my street, end of story.

I had work obviously so I needed to leave, i.e. couldn't hang around and find the bottle he threw, or call the cops there and then. I reported the incident as soon as I finished work, at Joondalup. A very nice officer helped me out and gave me advice, I didn't proceed and make a statement, there were no independent eye witnesses or solid evidence apart from my word and the damage on my car, so realistically there's no chance in hell of it standing up in court, cos if they chase him up, he'll almost certainly deny it.

Now how f**ked up is society that me, an innocent safe driver, can be abused and have my property damaged, and a f**kwit can get away with things like that. It just happens that today is exactly 12 months from when I lost my license (for excessive demerit points - I lost 8 in one go for no seatbelt and on the phone, when i was driving through a CARPARK, along with a few other small things). I can't believe we live in a society where such things can happen and people can get away with it.

FARK defense lawyers,

FARK the courts,

FARK the justice system

FARK the bogan scum cvnts who do this sort of shit.

The car is a Black/Dark purple VX SS Commodore with the rego: 1 DEK 808, 100% sure of that. The driver was a big bogan looking dude (surprise surprise) with heavy build, light short hair and a beard, tattos on both arms. If you see this cockhead, be sure to lob something blunt and heavy at his car for me, parked or not.

/rant.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had something similair happen with a bogan in a vy commodore, he tried to overtake me so he pulled across onto the other side of the road failing to realise there are islands blocking him from getting back. -lucky no one was on the road. got out of his car etc long story i went to cop shop they said "that car is registered to an old man, i suggest u just drop it" ...

dont u have a 4wd? should have just rammed him.. ur gona have to call insurance for repairs anyway

First of all his rego isn't current according to Dept Transport so that wont go down well and sounds usual for the type of person this interaction was with.

95u64n.jpg

Second submit a complaint online, they are worth the few minutes it takes. People complain about them doing nothing but they need complaints to action. Enough complaints about WA's rocket scientists on these roads might give them less time to hassle people.......

TRAFFIC COMPLAINT LINK,

No more "that car is registered to an old man, i suggest u just drop it" ... because the complaint is logged and they will contact you, every complaint adds up so too many or the wrong one and they get a visit.

ourservices_header.gif

from what i understand "road rage" is a "hoon" offense..

i thought members of the public could sign a stat dec that someone had committed a "hoon" offense and that they'd be prosecuted?

..or does it only apply when prosecuting the owner of a modified car?

from what i understand "road rage" is a "hoon" offense..

i thought members of the public could sign a stat dec that someone had committed a "hoon" offense and that they'd be prosecuted?

yes they can. but you usually need more than 1 witness. mate of myne lost his license for 8 months because 4 people (all mates in the same car) signed stat decs saying he was driving dangerously etc. altho he has a bad driving history which didnt help...

OP, were you in the left or right lane when you were blocking him?

Next time just move onto the next lane and let them through, easy to let the situation pass you.

sounds like you was in the right lane sitting on the speed limit next to the car next to you to block him off, it would seem like it in his eyes.

thats shit x-trail, i hope that bogan gets whats coming to him, ill keep an eye out for him.

my brother bought a mint as f*ck 94 toyota aristo twin turbo, fresh off the boat.. 2 days after he bought it, he was driving about solo when some loser in a white VN commodore was weaving through traffic, trying to win the grand prix, cutting of my bro as he was cruising along. this is what not to do>. my bro gets ahead of him and cuts the bogan off, then sticks his finger out the window. they both rock up to a set of lights before the bogan gets out of his car, runs up trying to punch his drivers side window out (apparently in a frenzied high). gets fed up, probably f*cked his knuckles up a bit too much, walks back and boots his rear quarter panel in leaving a huge crater. gets in his car and drives off.

he got the bogan's number plates, and even some witness's details. though couldnt report it to the police, dont ask why lol.

anyway through insane luck we were driving around some days after and saw the bogans white VN commodore with the same rego number, parked in someones driveway, i say someone's because we went there a few days later at night time to try and write off his car, only to find the driveway empty, and empty ever since.

2 way street :D

if i ever see that dickhead i'd hurl a brick through his windshield at 100kms for ya

my skyline has a kill\death ratio of 2

a s-pak commodore was tailgating me on the freeway and a couch flew off the trailer in front of me so i had to break he went up my ass at 60km but because of the down force of his breaking i got minimal damage, he got a total write off

2 way street :laugh:

Yeah I've got a few contacts, my girlfriend's mum works for the DPI :D may or may not be able to find his address, rest assured if this goes any further I'll be deleting this thread, cos it may or may not get ugly.

OP, were you in the left or right lane when you were blocking him?

I was in the left lane the whole time.

I've made an official complaint online and reported the incident in person @ Joondalup cop shop, I guess I'll just have to cop it on the chin and deal with it myself if the police can't do anything by the book.

Does anyone know a method of tracing such a number plate to find an address of some sort?

Prob not the smartest way to go about this, it may come back to bite me, but, f**k it.

I hate to sound like a prick mate , but if someone is riding your ass they obviously in a hurry to get somewhere and want you out of the way, if you refuse to get out of their way you are asking for trouble ..Its called common courtesy which the lack, of i believe is the biggest problem on the roads today..its not road rage that is the problem its the assholes that cause it.. :laugh:

If someone is riding your tail they are bluffing you will get out of the way, if you call their bluff and block them it is merely game on motherf**ker....

Unfortunately coming here and whinging about it and labeling people will prove nothing....

Taking him to court probably wont prove much either...

Just keep an eye out for his car and yeah...hurl a brick at it..Or fill his exhaust with sellys no more gaps....That'll f**k him..

Edited by Arthur T3

You had 2 options, One was get out of the idiots way, and it would have been sweet, or two, because you played on he hit your car, you then follow him and bash him, people have got to realise that if they ensue with sillybuggers then there may be consiquences for all concerned.

I hate to sound like a prick mate , but if someone is riding your ass they obviously in a hurry to get somewhere and want you out of the way, if you refuse to get out of their way you are asking for trouble ..Its called common courtesy which the lack, of i believe is the biggest problem on the roads today..its not road rage that is the problem its the assholes that cause it.. :laugh:

If someone is riding your tail they are bluffing you will get out of the way, if you call their bluff and block them it is merely game on motherf**ker....

Unfortunately coming here and whinging about it and labeling people will prove nothing....

Taking him to court probably wont prove much either...

Just keep an eye out for his car and yeah...hurl a brick at it..Or fill his exhaust with sellys no more gaps....That'll f**k him..

He had enough time to stop the car infront of mine, get out and attempt to bash me before i reversed back and drove off. He had been drinking, and was quite easily twice the size of me, I didn't wanna even try to fight him. I'm not a fighting type, I don't resolve things with fights, that's what animals do. I doubt he was simply in a hurry. I didn't refuse to get out of his way either, i was minding my own business doing almost 5km/h over the limit, for the most part, there was a free lane beside me...

You had 2 options, One was get out of the idiots way, and it would have been sweet, or two, because you played on he hit your car, you then follow him and bash him, people have got to realise that if they ensue with sillybuggers then there may be consiquences for all concerned.

So it's my fault is it?

I refuse to take things sitting down. If I let things go like this, he would've certainly done a similar things to other people. That's how cvnts like this get away with this sh!t...

If nothing happens by the books, I may or may not have to take other action, mark my words.

Yeah I'm confident I didn't do anything to provoke him. And I seem to get alot of hate from the bogan V8 commonwhore tradey type.

No offense, i dont know why much of commodore drivers, they tend to be like a fhead. It happen to me as well, i think i knew that guy! wasnt him on the dark purple vn commodores, i was waiting my mates at the garage, he drive past and slowed down abit and look at my car, its very natural or common sense that if someone stare at your car you probably stare at him back right? and what he did was said wtf you stare at? i was like WTf? i walk towards him and see what he really want and he ran off with his mates in the car.

Edited by Kevs

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I have been looking at some setting on the alarms for the Q60 and what buttons do and so and also been looking for details on the alarm in my V37 which is a standard issue with the car. settings like window roll up and a few others seem to not work at all. i cant seem to find exact info on V37 alarms so Q60 is all i can really go off i have not tried 400Z alarm settings or info yet so that will be next. any one got like a sheet of info on the alarm system in the V37 as all my documents are in japanese but i thought the system would basically be like standard through similar models? 
    • I had a fuel smell coming from the drivers rear and pulled the tank out to inspect where it was coming from, turns out the breather hose from the tank to the filler neck was perished. I’m going to Japan next week and I’ll grab it while I’m there  pulled the oil tank apart and started cleaning this crap out of it, some brake cleaner and rags got it looking new again 
    • Hmm. Was quite a few years ago now. I think I bought from a crowd in the US called CDT Audio. The speaker is the HD-6. The HD-6CF would have been the better option (based on T-S parameters), but they were discontinued in 4 ohm at that point in time. The HD-6 is a better driver in almost every other way (than the CF) - just not as good in IB. They still do the HD-6. They might even have a more suitable (for IB) option here.https://www.cdtaudio.com/cdtnew22/products/components/woofers/midwoofers/midwoofers.htm But, here's the rub. I was working in the US a lot back then, so I got them delivered to my US office and then just brought them back to OZ myself. I don't know if they will ship to OZ, and it probably wouldn't be great cost-wise anyway. As to results. They're driven direct off the rear channels of my headunit, because the headunit can be setup to run the rears as subs. So, not a lot of power being fed there. Nevertheless, there's no shortage of volume - the sub levels don't need or want to be boosted at all. The bass is definitely not what you would call "tight". It is definitely a bit delayed compared to a proper sub. But, with the great front soundstage and really good 6.5" woofers in the front doors, I'm getting most of the bass detail from the front and the rear is really only to extend the bottom end a bit. Works for what I'm doing. I mean - until recently you couldn't really hold a conversation in my car due to the fuel pump, and for many years I had tyres so noisy (Kumho KU36 at <50 tread depth) that I had to drive with earplugs anyway!
    • curious to know what drivers you chose and the results? quik mafs, says two 6.5s should roughly equate somewhere between a single 8" or 10" driver. i agree that IB is definitely the way to go in most cars imo.
    • S13 and R32 rear suspension geometry is horrible once you lower it (which everyone does). The camber & toe out ramp is very aggressive, hence it's common for the S13 boys/girls to use a S14 or S15 subframe as the geometry is light years ahead. I'm sure the same can be done on R32s, but I don't know anyone that has done that.