SAU Community

Pharking Commodore Drivers!

StealthX

why does it seem that every commowhore driver wants to sit up my arse or think that they need to prove that there car is faster. Pharking bogans ay! x-trail i would of done the exact same thing and not let him past. the best way is always to annoy them. its always funnier to see them get sooo angry but that sucks he threw bottles what a nob head!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you were in the left lane when he tail gated you, the dude in the right lane shouldve technically not been there unless turning off... 'keep left unless overtaking'

sooo not really ur fault...

if you were in the left lane when he tail gated you, the dude in the right lane shouldve technically not been there unless turning off... 'keep left unless overtaking'

sooo not really ur fault...

Yep, exactly my point... What business did henbane sniffing up my arse, he wasn't justified to be angry at me at all, was doing 70 in a 70 zone... Farking wanker.

plus if you got into the right lane for him to "undertake" that is actually illegal lol

so all you can really do is drive around with an empty 6 pack of beer or something.. and hurl them back at the ppl that throw shit at you :D

get a bullbar and ram! kgo

Edited by Neuroglider

• 4 weeks later...
just carry around a breaker bar around so you can play their game too :(

I know i certainly do

Been a victim of this before, long story short, my mate shouted at them when they went past as the road turned into a dual lane, they ran me off the road into a ditch while i was trying to escape him after he got out the car and ran towards me, not letting that happen again.

As for the "common courtesy", if i see a car come up behind me and im in the right hand lane, I will HAPPILY move into the other lane if it means i have to speed up a little to get infront of the car im stuck next to.

But if you speed up behind me and tailgate me, well basically you can go f**k yourself because it pisses me off and people should have more respect for other peoples cars

turbo x-trail

i have had problems with dick heads b4 and went 2 the cops were they did nothing so that just gets u angry and u just want 2 take the law in2 ur own hands but its just not worth it all u can do is drop it.

and my opinion is that u done nothing wrong if ur in the left lain well f**k him he should be having a go at the guy in the right not u.

all i can say is be prepared next time some shit like this happens and there r 2 many bogans on the road so chances are it will

carrying around a breaker bar is not a good idea if the po po pull u over u can get in2 trouble. i recommend a big mag light and fire extinguisher. oh and po po can only get prints of smooth surfaces so if ur going 2 throw something keep that in mind. hay come on all the bogan dicks know this stuff so why cant we

turbo x-trail

carrying around a breaker bar is not a good idea if the po po pull u over u can get in2 trouble. i recommend a big mag light and fire extinguisher

The breaker bar is necessary for me to be able to change my wheel if i got a flat tyre.

Thats what it was bought for and it wont fit under the mat in the boot, thats why its there.

I do also carry a big maglight in the pocket on the back of the passenger seat acctually, its handy lol

Guest trikdoutvl

I carry a giant dildo for protection.. I need it for work :)

On a serious note I find the worst road rage happens in car parking lots, espically when its a hot day.. Discuss.

Yeah that's a fair observation... I wouldn't say the worst, buy o agree it definitely happens alot in carparks...

I always carry around a fire extinguisher in my car, a towball, heaps of blunt heavy shit, I still think the best idea is what the offender did, glass bottle, causes damage, but smashes on impact with the ground so no fingerprints :P

I've still had dreams of stealing this wanker's sump plug, that'd be pretty inconvenient... LS1s are pretty cheap these days though.

saw the title of this thread and had to put in my 2cents,

was given a VT commodore from my parents once on my P plates as they wantd new cars, i decided i wanted to start getting into club cruises and what not and went on one of those "street commodores" cruises, i had been reluctant to go previously as any1 can plainly c what people who actually like these cars r all about, regardless i went off first time 2 citywest along with many of them screaming down the freeway past me erratically, long story short i left after 5 minutes of being ther, came home and jumpd on carsales asap, as a result i am now sellin the dam commodore and will b either buying here or importing a c34 stagea....

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I have been looking at some setting on the alarms for the Q60 and what buttons do and so and also been looking for details on the alarm in my V37 which is a standard issue with the car. settings like window roll up and a few others seem to not work at all. i cant seem to find exact info on V37 alarms so Q60 is all i can really go off i have not tried 400Z alarm settings or info yet so that will be next. any one got like a sheet of info on the alarm system in the V37 as all my documents are in japanese but i thought the system would basically be like standard through similar models? 
    • I had a fuel smell coming from the drivers rear and pulled the tank out to inspect where it was coming from, turns out the breather hose from the tank to the filler neck was perished. I’m going to Japan next week and I’ll grab it while I’m there  pulled the oil tank apart and started cleaning this crap out of it, some brake cleaner and rags got it looking new again 
    • Hmm. Was quite a few years ago now. I think I bought from a crowd in the US called CDT Audio. The speaker is the HD-6. The HD-6CF would have been the better option (based on T-S parameters), but they were discontinued in 4 ohm at that point in time. The HD-6 is a better driver in almost every other way (than the CF) - just not as good in IB. They still do the HD-6. They might even have a more suitable (for IB) option here.https://www.cdtaudio.com/cdtnew22/products/components/woofers/midwoofers/midwoofers.htm But, here's the rub. I was working in the US a lot back then, so I got them delivered to my US office and then just brought them back to OZ myself. I don't know if they will ship to OZ, and it probably wouldn't be great cost-wise anyway. As to results. They're driven direct off the rear channels of my headunit, because the headunit can be setup to run the rears as subs. So, not a lot of power being fed there. Nevertheless, there's no shortage of volume - the sub levels don't need or want to be boosted at all. The bass is definitely not what you would call "tight". It is definitely a bit delayed compared to a proper sub. But, with the great front soundstage and really good 6.5" woofers in the front doors, I'm getting most of the bass detail from the front and the rear is really only to extend the bottom end a bit. Works for what I'm doing. I mean - until recently you couldn't really hold a conversation in my car due to the fuel pump, and for many years I had tyres so noisy (Kumho KU36 at <50 tread depth) that I had to drive with earplugs anyway!
    • curious to know what drivers you chose and the results? quik mafs, says two 6.5s should roughly equate somewhere between a single 8" or 10" driver. i agree that IB is definitely the way to go in most cars imo.
    • S13 and R32 rear suspension geometry is horrible once you lower it (which everyone does). The camber & toe out ramp is very aggressive, hence it's common for the S13 boys/girls to use a S14 or S15 subframe as the geometry is light years ahead. I'm sure the same can be done on R32s, but I don't know anyone that has done that.