SAU Community

Pharking Commodore Drivers!

StealthX

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear 90% of holden drivers are always in a hurry.

Probably because they're MEGA SLOW.

Also, dude, you have a tow bar right? Obvious what you'd do really:

as he gets out to fight you, swing around in front of his car

engage reverse

mash happy pedal

engage highest droppable gear

drop clutch, create a smokescreen so he can't get your plates

maybe throw a shuriken or something for good measure

ninja escape through smoke cloud

My skyline's kill/death ratio is so far infinite, but I always get thirsty and water bottles are my weapon of choice, so I've had a few less than amazing shots.

as he gets out to fight you, swing around in front of his car

engage reverse

mash happy pedal

engage highest droppable gear

drop clutch, create a smokescreen so he can't get your plates

maybe throw a shuriken or something for good measure

ninja escape through smoke cloud

WIN!

Especially the part about shurikens and ninja clouds ;)

I don't get bogan hassling me, I think it's got something to do with the beard :laugh:

I do however, get hassled by wankers in expensive euro cars and it seems every soccer mom or station wagon wants to race the lolvo :D

Edited by bubba

can some please define a bogan

ive got a couple of tats and a gotee but drive a r33

i just hate stupid drivers no mater what car it is they drive (and they drive all sorts)

hope that dont make me a bogan

if someone is tailgating me i just move out of there way, but if a bottle got thrown at my car

it would be game on right there,

ps. always keep ya wheel brace or jack handle in the car for such occasions

can some please define a bogan

ive got a couple of tats and a gotee but drive a r33

i just hate stupid drivers no mater what car it is they drive (and they drive all sorts)

hope that dont make me a bogan

if someone is tailgating me i just move out of there way, but if a bottle got thrown at my car

it would be game on right there,

ps. always keep ya wheel brace or jack handle in the car for such occasions

A true bogan/meathead is defined by his(/her?) actions. Short temper, quick to resort to violence, uneducated, lacking in common sense, enjoys boobs, beers and burnouts etc... The bogan stereotype transcendes gender, race and socio-economic status. i.e. a rich asian driving a GTR, can still be a 'bogan/meathead'.

Everyone can picture the bogan's appearance, but I a bogan isn't defined by their physical appearance.

I've got tattos and stubble and I enjoy beer, but I definitely wouldn't classify myself as a bogan... I have longer hair than most, I enjoy electro music and I don't drive a V8 commodore/falcon, my car infact gets labelled as 'gay' almost every time I drive on the streets, and not to fly my own flag, but I'm university educated and I'm not a brick layer. Disclaimer: Not saying there's ANYTHING wrong with a brick layer, just that most carry the attributes listed above and therefore render themselves, bogans.

And I agree that any car can house a dickhead driver, it just seems that commonwhores seem to attract more, on average.

What's the difference between a porcupine and a Holden?

The pricks are on the inside.

but I digress...

Definition of a bogan from the Urban Dictionary:

A fascinating beast. The majority of the species are hideously repugnant and unintelligent, and yet they manage to breed in ever-increasing numbers and populate an area known as the outer west. It is quite common to find five or six offspring in each family group, often with a different father for each new baby.

Their habitat consists of a weatherboard or brick-veneer dwelling and is characterised by an early-model Holden or Ford in the driveway surrounded by a group of males discussing why the carby is stuffed and the results of last night's footy (a primitive gladiator-like spectator sport enjoyed by most bogans).

The female of the species, while smaller in stature, is far more loud and aggressive than the male. While the males tend to be very friendly and congregate with other males, the females spend most of their time in supermarkets and shopping malls, using a shrill high-pitched call to discipline their children and contact other females.

Males and females rarely interact socially except during breeding season, which is otherwise known as Friday night. During this time, females are allowed to enter the male-dominated area known as "the pub" and display their impressive coloured plumage to a prospective mate.

Herein lies an intersting phenomenon. Males will often fight over a particularly attractive female and she will mate with only one male, while some less attractive females have been known to have several partners simultaneously.

Ahhhh. The wonders of nature.

Spewin mate, you xtrail is a really nice ride too! i fckn hate commo drivers, about 99% of them are bogan low lives with ego's as big as a building. ive been tailed by countless commodores high beaming me and just generally being w@nkers. i try avoid engaging with them to save the trouble but i understand that sometimes it all becomes too much and you snap. just carry around a breaker bar around so you can play their game too :P

sucks nuts man, i had a similar experience in my ma61 back in 08, was getting tailgated on stock road (a 1 lane section) the guy was so close i couldnt see his headlights....was doing 60 in a 60 zone.....this was about 1am.....no other cars on the road, guy sticks to my ass.....breaks off into 2 lanes about a kay down the road, he pulls up next to me (to my right) the passenger leans out the window, chucks a beer bottle at the car, hits the hood, bounces onto the windshield then over the roof(covering my car in beer)....turned off at the next set of lights, he was right next to me yelling and shit, just baked it up.....was sooo fooking pissed....after that i carried a baseball bat in the car....then when i lost my license for excessive noise the cops said it could be classified as a weapon, so now.....nothing....just a wheel brace for checking lug nut tension.... :)

Report your incident to a few different cop shops, am sure 1 will do something about it!!! then if they dont, just go nuts @ the coppers about being assaulted and they aint doin shit about it! keep reporting/complaining, dont let them push you around!!

if you happen to spot the car in a carpark.....key it, ALL OVER IT....or get a spray can and f**k it up! cops cant prove it was you...no witnesses!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ring the same station every day, Eventually you may bug them enough for them to get it sorted so you stop ringing.

Either that or drive around in a full set of grid iron gear and keep a wheel brace handy. Most people will think you're crazy and leave you alone.

Story goes:

" same speed as the car next to me (so he couldn't get past), about 70km/h, in a 70 zone..."

unquote

I won't say you deserved what eventually happened because you didn't.

However as you stated you were using you car as a block (so he couldn't get past). You knew it and so did he. The whole issue got started from there.

Had you eased over and let him go, it would have stopped there for you.

Sorry for your damage, but "you" could have avoided it.

Nigel

Story goes:

" same speed as the car next to me (so he couldn't get past), about 70km/h, in a 70 zone..."

unquote

However as you stated you were using you car as a block (so he couldn't get past). You knew it and so did he. The whole issue got started from there.

Nigel

in fairness the na61 was abiding by the rules on single carrigeway

the mouth breathin unit jetpilot sticker bogan cant be responsible for his actions however as he only has limited capacity in the brain area and has used what brain he has for ways to bash his wife when he gets home

Story goes:

unquote

Nigel

exactly right, not your fault but you certainly gave him a reason to be pissed off. i wouldnt damage your car but i'd be pissed off too if you blocked me from undertaking a stupid right lane hog.

lesson to everyone, ragardless of your views on speeding, overtaking etc if someone wants to get past you, let them past, especially if its me when i'm late for work...

exactly right, not your fault but you certainly gave him a reason to be pissed off. i wouldnt damage your car but i'd be pissed off too if you blocked me from undertaking a stupid right lane hog.

lesson to everyone, ragardless of your views on speeding, overtaking etc if someone wants to get past you, let them past, especially if its me when i'm late for work...

I learnt that lesson when I airhorned some junkie bitch that was tailgating me.. I pulled over to let her go past and gave her a earful of airhorns as she got level with my bonnet.. as I pulled back out behind her, she proceded to open her door and hang most of the way out while hurling abuse back at me.. this was in the right hand lane on Guildford Rd in pretty heavy traffic, she nearly had many head-ons and I decided it was safer to drop back a couple of hundred metres and grab the left lane.

Bitch was waiting for me in the turning lane at East Pde, I could see she was watching her mirrors and when I approached down the hill she went to get out.. I went to give her some more airhorn love as I passed but I had melted to the fuse with the previous loving :)

I'm always wary of people like that as we've had a junkie-half-native bitch get out of her car and have a swipe with a box cutter before, ahh Northbridge.. good times :)

+1

its actually to your advantage to let them past cause as they are speeding up ahead they willno doubt attract the attention of police up ahead, clearing the road for you...

As much as It sucks to get pulled over , its always great when you see some idiot fly past only to get busted..

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• A31 is pretty much the same thing without HiAIDS I mean CAS, no improvement lol. Not to late to send it.
    • Thanks for all the replies! I also wanted to ask if wheels that were fitted on Ford Falcons would fit the 350GTs as well? In the area I'm at there aren't that many options for secondhand wheels and new ones here are way out of my budget. From what I've seen, most of the wheels that are available that were fitted on Ford Falcons have an offset of +33 to +36, with a centre bore of 70.5mm whereas the stock 350GT's ones are 66mm, can't seem to find any hubcentric rings that fit that difference though. 
    • 215/45/18 tyres are probably a little on the low side compared to the factory tyre, it should be closer to a 245/45/19, which will get you about an extra 11mm of height, and should make you speedo read a bit closer to reality. 245/45/19s will be a bit too far the other way and you risk a speeding ticket as your speedo might read slower than your actual speed.  245/40/19s would be correct if you are going to 19in rims, they will give you a similar total diameter to the 245/45/18 tyres.  
    • That's something I forgot to put in my list. The aggressive anti-squat in R32 is a f**king menace. I still need to decide if I'm going to drag the subframe out of my car and weld in the GKTech corrector kit. The main reason to dither is the need to switch to spherical joints in the lower arm to account for the twist induced in the rear pivot caused by lowering the front pivot. And yes...we do put better subframes in R32s, and I wish I'd gotten an S14 one instead of an A31 when I did the "take off and nuke it from orbit" HICAS delete all those years ago.
    • I have been looking at some setting on the alarms for the Q60 and what buttons do and so and also been looking for details on the alarm in my V37 which is a standard issue with the car. settings like window roll up and a few others seem to not work at all. i cant seem to find exact info on V37 alarms so Q60 is all i can really go off i have not tried 400Z alarm settings or info yet so that will be next. any one got like a sheet of info on the alarm system in the V37 as all my documents are in japanese but i thought the system would basically be like standard through similar models?