SAU Community

QLD Whoretown...

predator

Just finished washing the mini and the skyline just so I could spend most of the time standing under the hose. Was good while it lasted, might be a bit of a storm coming though, that might cool it down a bit. Time for another cold shower I think.

• Replies 62.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaos

• Ska

• BelGarion

• Nexus9

Top Posters In This Topic

might be a bit of a storm coming though, that might cool it down a bit.  Time for another cold shower I think.

Was just at Dicky Beach, Lifeguards came over the loud speaker "theres a severe storm warning" everybody leaves likes a cyclones about to hit!

10 mins later, the same warning but with "hail warning", oh shit me grabs the missus and runs to the line and an awaitng vacant garage.

90 minutes later, not a drop... Ahhhh!

heya lauren, nice name, got a cousin with the same name.

Im Caillan, :headspin:

nothing to do eh?

i was watching the lightning, but its moved over now :)

was perfect photo time too cos it wasnt raining just lightning,

didnt get any shots bcos my dad took the digital camera overseas

Oh and was watcing a special on tigers

hmm one of my favorite things.. Tigers and Storms :)

just came home from the pub ... had a really good night :)

you guys are having some pretty weird weather over there at moment ..... then again so are we .... unfortunately havent had the lightning yet :)

you work tommorrow?

Cool, im hoping to get into my carreer early. Alot of people these days waste too much time working part time for money and dont look at the big picture

Getting some minor repairs, new headlights and rear bar etc

Will look nice, look for the pictures in a few weeks time

Great talking to you Lauren :)

I gotta get up at 8 so im off ta bed.

Have a great nite!

Cya! :headspin:

Yep computers don't like heat.

The large amount of suposedly faulty computers I have seen in the last few days, have been from people trying to use them in an un-airconditioned offices or at home in temperatures close to fifty degrees (90 degrees inside the tower) and then wondering why their computer was shutting down by itself.

Heat is the mortal enemy of all electrical equipment.

Hmmm I slept like crap because of all the freaking loud thunder, from 8:30pm all the way through till about 10:30pm and I usually can sleep through anything, it was freaking loud!

Yep computers don't like heat.

The large amount of suposedly faulty computers I have seen in the last few days, have been from people trying to use them in an un-airconditioned offices or at home in temperatures close to fifty degrees (90 degrees inside the tower) and then wondering why their computer was shutting down by itself.

Heat is the mortal enemy of all electrical equipment.

My computer ran all weekend constantly ..... What a machine :D

My car on the other hand did 800k's so we could sit in the airconditioned comfort :D

*phew* lost this thread for a moment.. thought it might have been deleted :D

yeah, my computer is holding up.. my car too :D even better. Computers are cheap these days fortunately, and power supplies, etc can be replaced for a few bucks. Saturday i did 200km in 41 degree or so heat.. giving it quite a bit of stick with darrin and strutto on the highways. Still holds a bit of power. Go the intercooler!