SAU Community

Aussie Delivered R32 Gtr's

The ADM GTR's were the only Skyline GTR's to ever be exported to another country by Nissan, this is one of the biggest attractions for me, this with the fact that the ADM cars are the rarest R32 GTR ever made.

Seems so many people forget about Middlehurst Nissan in UK bringing in 100 R33 GTR's (From memory all 1998 models but may be wrong) and selling them officially.

They were so loved, that the R34 GTR was also imported (100) and sold there when the R34 was released. If memory serves, UK models had leather interior and the upgraded MFD software

Don't think you've added it.

RE modifying - Bob, totally agree a stocker will be of higher value and desirability to a collector, but as an owner who is unlikely to sell the car, I'm pretty comfortable 'modifying' to suit my tastes. Further, great comments and insight into the car collecting scene. If I ever have money one day, that'd be a perfectly happy hobby for me :D

Thinking of putting some Fast&Furious decals down the side of it. Thoughts? ;)

Sorry Marcus – your black gtr is now added to the list. We are up to 57 cars...I wonder if we will get to the 67 mark as only 67 were kept in the country

Red Pearl Metallic (27):

1. 8/91, 53 of 100 (#16907), QLD plates OZR32, owned by RBNT

2. 5/91, 27 of 100 (#16070), NSW plates GTR100, owned by AUSSIE_DELIVERED_R32_GTR

3. 8/91, 72 of 100 (#16930), VIC plates, owned by ZARDOS

4. 77 of 100 (#17161), VIC plates, owned by MAZ

5. With Hollandia sunroof

6. Mark Skaife's GTR as seen at the NSW Club, Gibson modified

7. Kerry Packer's GTR, NSW plates AZ?97H, sold privately, heavily modified

8. 6/91, 37 of 100 (#16117), WA plates, owned by jun 2.7

9. Former Linfox Transport Targa GTR #720 raced by Kevin & Peter Bartlett, 6/91, (#16141), QLD plates 151HHZ, owned by John_AUSGTR (prior plates were VIC EXD441)

10. NSW plates CHN032

11. As per magazine article, NSW plates ANO84F

12. Targa GTR #832 raced by Jim Richards & Barry Oliver

13. With NOS kit, NSW plates DIG04U

14. NSW plates SYNRGY

15. NSW plates KNETIC

16. Hills area of Sydney, NSW plates

17. Carlingford area of Sydney, lady driver, NSW plates

18. 18inch gold Simmons wheels, QLD plates

19. GMS race car no.1

20. 93 of 100, Sydney, Autosport customer

21. 36 of 100 (16107), VIC plates GTR500

22. Mark Skaife was given a GTR by Nissan

23. Jim Richards was given a GTR by Nissan, used in Targa Tassie a few times, colour coded Simmons wheels with bigger brakes. Former GMS mechanic stripped the brakes off the car and getting it ready for sale

24. QLD plates ONBAIL & now replaced with GDZILA, 447kw, T66 low mount setup with roll cage, 18” BBS LM gold wheels

25. Kier Wilson owned GTR, SA plates BB555D

26. Published in magazine in a handling test comparison with supercars, trade plates 25A1500

27. 76 of 100 (#17039), registered in VIC

Black Pearl Metallic (18):

1. 5/91, 21 of 100 (#16045), NSW plates ASU66U, owned by GTR FAN

2. 8/91, 78 of 100, VIC plates NURVUS, owned by GODZILA

3. 5/91, 14 of 100, QLD plates 322GTR, owned by brad_gtr

4. Tarmac Rally GTR

5. Parramatta area of Sydney

6. CRD built GTR with 1000+hp, ACT plates JUN

7. 5/91, WA plates GTR091

8. 5/91, NSW plates ABA20G

9. 1992 Australian Touring Car pace/safety car

10. 19 of 100, Sydney, Autosport customer

11. 87 of 100

12. Kerry Packer's GTR, gave to his friend, heavily modified

13. VIC plates OZGTR as seen at the Nats 2006

14. Jim Richards published article comparing factory GTR to Winfield GTR, VIC plates starting with ‘KB’

15. (#15973), likely Kevin Bartlett car as it was modified with roll cage, owned by GTROB

16. (#16034), advertised on shannons website, lot 10

17. advertised on shannons website, lot 9

18. (#16172) plates AUSGTR, owned by Ronin 09

Jet Silver Metallic (6):

1. 8/91, 60 of 100 (#16942), NSW plates GO21LA, owned by Marko R1

2. Kier Wilson of Willall Racing's 8.7sec GTR with 1000hp, WA plates RH9

3. Brisbane area, not registered and driven anymore

4. Kerry Packer's GTR (#015994), he gave to his helicopter pilot who saved his life after heart attack (Nick Ross), heavily modified

5. As seen in the published track test @ Eastern Creek, NSW plates AEL16K, gunmetal grey Enkei wheels

6. 22 of 100 (#16048), VIC plates DWS, owned by smithy2167

7. 5/91, QLD plates NO1GTR, owned by Dazmo (chassis number does not exist on the build date list, 6F4KBNR32A0011273...11273)?

Racing livery colours (6):

1. GMS race car no.2

2. GMS race car no.3

3. GMS race car no.4

4. GIO race car no.1

5. GIO race car no.2

6. Blue & green Falken promotion GTR

Hi everyone, just came across this forum and was wondering if anyone could help me source a pair of ADM tailights and number plate surround...long story short I have had the car in storage for a while at a "friends" shop and someone has taking a liking to my tailights and swapped them over with a jap pair, i only noticed it this morning when i decided to get the car out and enjoy the nice weather that is coming up.. Is it possible for me to source a set of aussie ones ? I'll post details of my car shortly... thx

Hi everyone, just came across this forum and was wondering if anyone could help me source a pair of ADM tailights and number plate surround...long story short I have had the car in storage for a while at a "friends" shop and someone has taking a liking to my tailights and swapped them over with a jap pair, i only noticed it this morning when i decided to get the car out and enjoy the nice weather that is coming up.. Is it possible for me to source a set of aussie ones ? I'll post details of my car shortly... thx

RE Tail lights: Nissan Aust may still have a few pairs left, but I doubt it

Rear number plate surround - Nissan Aust ran out of stock years ago. Like i said in an earlier post, if anyone wants to get a fibreglass mould made and get some replicas made up, I'd be in for one. My surround is a bit bent, so probably isn't best to mould off. Would be ideal if anyone is getting the rear bar painted; get the mould made at the same time.

Rear number plate surround - Nissan Aust ran out of stock years ago. Like i said in an earlier post, if anyone wants to get a fibreglass mould made and get some replicas made up, I'd be in for one. My surround is a bit bent, so probably isn't best to mould off. Would be ideal if anyone is getting the rear bar painted; get the mould made at the same time.

The more I read about the lack of availability of these unique parts the more concerned I am about driving it.

God help the imbecile that ever rear ends me!

Bob.

Thx folks, I'll call the dealer Monday and find out if i can chase any down.. was very peed off about the number plate surround and didn't notice the lights initially till i was going over it with the chamois.. :angry:

Looking at it again tonight and was wondering surely Nissan Australia didn't source a whole new tail light, so worse case could the JDM light be modified? and was the number plate surround a common part with any other car or where they made just for our cars?

Hope I'm not reading to far into it and but worst case how can I go about getting it back to original..

I've been trying to get someone to help out with making a mould of one for years.

The more I read about the lack of availability of these unique parts the more concerned I am about driving it.

God help the imbecile that ever rear ends me!

Bob.

i never really felt like this about my car but i am beginning to feel like 1 of those aussie muscle car owners "dont touch the car, dont even lean on it" haha

its becoming ridiculously risky to take the car out, but im of the opinion that i'd rather enjoy it than the next person should i decide to sell

Are you f'n kidding.

Your freind thought it was acceptable for someone else to take your car's parts?? Ask him who he gave them to!

I never drove mine much. In the first 5 years it only did 26,000km. In the last 3 it has just been stored in my garage with a couple of drives around the block each year.

i agree - i thought frost was very calm & relaxed about it as well (all credit to him for remaining composed)...me on the other hand - i'd be ROPEABLE if parts were taken off my gtr, let alone ADM parts

Another black ADM has been added to the list :)

Red Pearl Metallic (27):

1. 8/91, 53 of 100 (#16907), QLD plates OZR32, owned by RBNT

2. 5/91, 27 of 100 (#16070), NSW plates GTR100, owned by AUSSIE_DELIVERED_R32_GTR

3. 8/91, 72 of 100 (#16930), VIC plates, owned by ZARDOS

4. 77 of 100 (#17161), VIC plates, owned by MAZ

5. With Hollandia sunroof

6. Mark Skaife's GTR as seen at the NSW Club, Gibson modified

7. Kerry Packer's GTR, NSW plates AZ?97H, sold privately, heavily modified

8. 6/91, 37 of 100 (#16117), WA plates, owned by jun 2.7

9. Former Linfox Transport Targa GTR #720 raced by Kevin & Peter Bartlett, 6/91, (#16141), QLD plates 151HHZ, owned by John_AUSGTR (prior plates were VIC EXD441)

10. NSW plates CHN032

11. As per magazine article, NSW plates ANO84F

12. Targa GTR #832 raced by Jim Richards & Barry Oliver

13. With NOS kit, NSW plates DIG04U

14. NSW plates SYNRGY

15. NSW plates KNETIC

16. Hills area of Sydney, NSW plates

17. Carlingford area of Sydney, lady driver, NSW plates

18. 18inch gold Simmons wheels, QLD plates

19. GMS race car no.1

20. 93 of 100, Sydney, Autosport customer

21. 36 of 100 (16107), VIC plates GTR500

22. Mark Skaife was given a GTR by Nissan

23. Jim Richards was given a GTR by Nissan, used in Targa Tassie a few times, colour coded Simmons wheels with bigger brakes. Former GMS mechanic stripped the brakes off the car and getting it ready for sale

24. QLD plates ONBAIL & now replaced with GDZILA, 447kw, T66 low mount setup with roll cage, 18” BBS LM gold wheels

25. Kier Wilson owned GTR, SA plates BB555D

26. Published in magazine in a handling test comparison with supercars, trade plates 25A1500

27. 76 of 100 (#17039), registered in VIC

Black Pearl Metallic (19):

1. 5/91, 21 of 100 (#16045), NSW plates ASU66U, owned by GTR FAN

2. 8/91, 78 of 100, VIC plates NURVUS, owned by GODZILA

3. 5/91, 14 of 100, QLD plates 322GTR, owned by brad_gtr

4. Tarmac Rally GTR

5. Parramatta area of Sydney

6. CRD built GTR with 1000+hp, ACT plates JUN

7. 5/91, WA plates GTR091

8. 5/91, NSW plates ABA20G

9. 1992 Australian Touring Car pace/safety car

10. 19 of 100, Sydney, Autosport customer

11. 87 of 100

12. Kerry Packer's GTR, gave to his friend, heavily modified

13. VIC plates OZGTR as seen at the Nats 2006

14. Jim Richards published article comparing factory GTR to Winfield GTR, VIC plates starting with ‘KB’

15. (#15973), likely Kevin Bartlett car as it was modified with roll cage, owned by GTROB

16. (#16034), advertised on shannons website, lot 10

17. advertised on shannons website, lot 9

18. (#16172) plates AUSGTR, owned by Ronin 09

19. 5/91, 19 of 100 (#16034) NSW plates ABA20G, owned by Rocket1466

Jet Silver Metallic (6):

1. 8/91, 60 of 100 (#16942), NSW plates GO21LA, owned by Marko R1

2. Kier Wilson of Willall Racing's 8.7sec GTR with 1000hp, WA plates RH9

3. Brisbane area, not registered and driven anymore

4. Kerry Packer's GTR (#015994), he gave to his helicopter pilot who saved his life after heart attack (Nick Ross), heavily modified

5. As seen in the published track test @ Eastern Creek, NSW plates AEL16K, gunmetal grey Enkei wheels

6. 22 of 100 (#16048), VIC plates DWS, owned by smithy2167

7. 5/91, QLD plates NO1GTR, owned by Dazmo (chassis number does not exist on the build date list, 6F4KBNR32A0011273...11273)?

Racing livery colours (6):

1. GMS race car no.2

2. GMS race car no.3

3. GMS race car no.4

4. GIO race car no.1

5. GIO race car no.2

6. Blue & green Falken promotion GTR

Here you go boys.............. Build number 12.

http://www.carpoint....id=132C59778CDE

Bob.

brilliant find bob!

this car is now confirmed, i think i explained earlier in the piece that my brother in law is 1 of the 2 private chauffeurs for james packer & when i spoke to him about his past gtr's...this was 1 of them which was also added to the list quite some time ago:

i will add that it was a build no. 12 & the liver transplant as well :)

nick must have had the utmost respect for kerry to donate his liver - can anyone here imagine donating an organ to their boss? i certainly cant!