SAU Community

Drag Combat QLD 21/02/2004 Pics

strutto

lol on the 7th photo down of the girls.. that me sitting there looking to the right with the red motul hat ;)

cant beleive i wasnt looking behind me!! lol

how did you take that photo! the stand go down from where i am, where you on the other side of the track?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW- Strutto.. did you run? I saw a 4door run a fair bit during the day, then i saw it parked out on the grass later on?

No that was 51jay's sedan with mick51 driving...

It desperately needs a tune... Has all the good bits under the bonnet but still the base powerfc map... Expect more from it next time...

It's nowhere near stock under the bonnet Caillan...  markr34gtr on the forums...  powerfc, bigger fmic, new turbos, fuel pump...

hehe woops where was i on that one

i assumed it was cos i couldnt see any upgrades and it sounded quiet

But hay! ive had a big day leave me alone ;)

Nice car tho, only 34 that ran i think

lol on the 7th photo down of the girls.. that me sitting there looking to the right with the red motul hat :(

cant beleive i wasnt looking behind me!! lol

how did you take that photo! the stand go down from where i am, where you on the other side of the track?

LMAO! Yeah... I was on the Grassy Knoll practising my long distance perving via digital zoom. ;)

AHAHA i thought someone was watching me!

god i look small in that photo!

Im starting to see things im that tired, body feels like a bag of potatoes

Damn i wanted to look at that R34 GTR never got a chance too, its got some damn potential, almost running 11s with minor mods.

It was pretty consistant if i remember correctly

What was the deal with the Oh Wow going to do a run with slicks and not being allowed?

He did one of the biggest burnouts of the day, like 1/3 of the track hehe

The street machines blue GTR did the entire 1/4 mile burnout, you could see 2 marks distinctively the whole track! lol smart asses, last customer they ripped off payed for the tyres

You should see some of my mates, dylan who is sitting next to me in that photo could do a commercial for bonds. He took his singlet off and he basically still has it on, it looks insane

my feet are the most sunburnt

im off for real this time

seyas

That fully kitted drift car, the orange one in the photos is actually an ex D1 car imported from japan, i think the car has changed just a few hands though so its getting pretty tired, aresspeed actually own it. There fixing it all up and selling it if neone is interested.

Cheers

John

knore next when u see a pretty lady dont drool in front of the camera :)

why not?

Thats why they are there :( If they didnt want the attention and drooling then wear more clothes! :wassup:

I cant beleive the heat, this is the worst its ever been that i can remember.

I hope it dies soon as im going bankrupt buying drinks all day.

:)

You just cant do anything, i went out before to hang my washing out and it only took 5min but i drank a litre of water after it, i swear we are going to turn into mars

Im kinda glad i cant drive my car, by the time its finished it will hopefully be a bit colder.

Those of you who have a pool, u lucky bastards!!!!!!

Got HYBRID FMIC, AVCR, SAFC, CES seperate internal wastegate dump, Veilside rear bar, Trial or my current JUN sideskirts, new odyssey 800 battery, 255 rear tyres, 235 front ..

thats about all i can think of thats new to the car.

She'll look and go nice :)

All of the performance mods im doing myself, its in getting the bodywork done now

Got HYBRID FMIC, AVCR, SAFC, CES seperate internal wastegate dump, Veilside rear bar, Trial or my current JUN sideskirts, new odyssey 800 battery, 255 rear tyres, 235 front ..

thats about all i can think of thats new to the car.

She'll look and go nice :)  

All of the performance mods im doing myself, its in getting the bodywork done now

Cool!

So you went with the Hyrbrid? I gotta new bar and skirts to go on soon and hopefully an SAFCII too, from the group buy. Our cars will just about be on par :)