SAU Community

Kando Dynamics Turbo

SimonR32

I'll double check, pretty sure it was the 25g. Still seems fair responsive tho. With the cams it has a really doughy bottom end anyway and then comes on hard in the mid range.

I'll get some more details.

**edit**

*i was wrong, just confirmed it is a 20g, that's probably why it's so responsive.

I just ordered new 1200cc squirters and one of the new Walbro 416l/h in tank pump so I'll get a retune in a few weeks

Probably won't make any extra power but just will be a bit safer on injectors... Might try for 575hp so it's more than my old GTR haha

Fitted a Kamak T67-25g to my 260,000km old, internally stock 1J powered JZX90, Turbosmart 48mm progate, china manifold :(, 440cc injector and walbro pump - on the dyno today ..... its auto with a big stally, so am not expecting record breaking numbers.... will keep u updated

ah k. what brand 1200s r u gonna run?

powertune are doing 1200s drop in for the SR, supplied and fitted for $660. pretty tempting for me too, but im not sure what brand they are (fear they might be highflows of some sort).

They are high flows. They come from FiveO. They use a stock size I jector and flow then out to 1200cc. You can buy them a lot cheaper on US EBay but I still wouldn't use them. Fuel set up is something you don't want to skimp on!

Deatschwerks, same as I currently have. Straight drop in replacments for my current 750cc. They are fairly cheap as well at just over $600 delivered

In saying that does anyone want to buy my old ones (750cc low impedance GTR direct replacements)? Send me a PM

Edited by SimonR32

they are known quality though, so i wont fuss over how their made.

realistically it comes down to the process done to create them. if they have the pintle cap removed or have been drilled out then yeah.... dodgey...

but highflow can also mean internals removed and replacement parts put in. maybe the high cost of making side feed injectors is in manufacturing the bodies ETC... and you can cheaply replace the internal parts of an existing injector to create a good one (rebuild style highflow).

Im not saying this is or isnt the case... im just saying based on their track record of proven results Im willing to give them benefit of the doubt.

dumb question time but I'm sick of reading back, did 50 odd pages and don't have a clear answer.

unopened 20.

tdo6 L2 20G 8cm for around 260rwkw?will probably be getting cams at the same time. with a pfc and z32.

on same note, which sub 1k manifold?

Edited by Frenchie1001