SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Installed Autometer wideband........need tune badly.

car still sounds like it has antilag!!!!!......but when it clears its throat its like a teen nymph on crack!!....loving the new diff ratio's!

out of curiosity, what AFR is it on boost?

Fitted 350z D2 coilovers into the M35... Been laying frame all night. Tomorrow removing inner guards, rolling outer guards and changing tires from 245/45/18 to 215/35/18....

Pics up in the morning

350z Coilovers fit without mods?

Should be about the same. What have you changed?

Anything higher than 12.5 is heading into dangerous territory imo, Im sitting around 11:1.

Will be interesting to see what my AFR's are one wide band is fitted today.

saw 800 C on the exhaust gas on the weekend which was a little higher than I wanted.

Fitted my AEM Uego wideband today and wired it into the Informeter. All works perfectly :)

Not sure I like what I see..... a little to lean on full throttle for the good of the motor.

Time for some more work to do the next step, emanage and injectors and perhaps Walbro fuel pump with 12v power.

Fitted my AEM Uego wideband today and wired it into the Informeter. All works perfectly :)

Not sure I like what I see..... a little to lean on full throttle for the good of the motor.

Time for some more work to do the next step, emanage and injectors and perhaps Walbro fuel pump with 12v power.

14V

Should be about the same. What have you changed?

Anything higher than 12.5 is heading into dangerous territory imo, Im sitting around 11:1.

haven't changed anything....And I don't get a constant figure either...jumps from as low as 11.x to 13.x as a rev higher

Below 2.5k rpm its like 15-6ish :ph34r:

WTF is happening...