SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

What sort Scott? I'm kind of half considering changing my wheels already. Happy with the size and fitment, just bored. :rofl2: Anyone know what OEM wheels come in 19's? I'd consider spacers..

I'm in the same boat. Thinking of going something with a flatter face I stead of dish. Problem is I still love the rims on it.

There is an oem V35 19 inch rim by Rays I think, thats what the previous owner of my new rims upgraded to. I assume they are staggered though. 2 sets of front R35 gtr rims would be horn but I will be happy to just get the larger rolling diameter.

Im currently on 17 x 8 inch V35 rims, +30 and +33, with 235 45 17's (looking to sell soon)

The new rims are 18 x 8 inch V35 rims, +30 all around and I plan to get around 235 45 18's.

Sorry I dont have any pics yet, they are a dark chrome 7 spoke, got them for $550 with staggered tyres. :cheers:

What sort Scott? I'm kind of half considering changing my wheels already. Happy with the size and fitment, just bored. :rofl2: Anyone know what OEM wheels come in 19's? I'd consider spacers..

You have issues mate :P

Not sure if Dunc has a time you can aim for?

Nope, no lala times from me. Keen to hear how he goes though!

Discovered the foot long gouge; down to the undercoat, in the rear quarter of my Stag.rant.gif

Obviously done when I left it in a carpark yesterday. Far too deep to be an accident.

Worked so hard to get it looking the way it does.

Fair dinkum sick to my stomach that someone would do that. I can't even look at it.

Nothing else to say.

Edited by Daleo

Discovered the foot long gouge; down to the undercoat, in the rear quarter of my Stag.rant.gif

Obviously done when I left it in a carpark yesterday. Far too deep to be an accident.

Fair dinkum sick to my stomach that someone would do that. I can't even look at it.

Nothing else to say.

Keyed? Bastards... I don't understand why you'd do that to a complete stranger...

If it's down to the undercoat do you have to get the whole side resprayed?

Got my car buffed, roof and bonnet lightly sanded, and removed badges......photos dont show how good the paint really looks......

Looks good, now get rid of the Infiniti badges! :nyaanyaa:

Go no badges at all for that clean look and for people's looks when they are trying to work out what car it is

I think my front radar grill would look funny with no badge at all, the infiniti badge still makes people say wtf is that

Edited by MOUTH

Had nismo N1 turbos, xforce dump pipes, 700cc denso Injecors, nismo fuel pressure reg, jjr adjustable cam gears, greddy clear timing gear cover, walbro in tank fuel pump, greddy profec b II fitted 2 weeks ago. Have faulty air flow meter/meters so have nismo ones on the way and getting re tune next Thu. Made 252.3kw at all 4 first time but with 20" wheels and a 34 degree day which wouldn't have helped the results. Here's a couple of pics. Will post results from next Thursday and dyno printout.

P.S. got my 20" wheels and tyres (+/- 90% tread)for sale or swap for R34 gtr wheels.

post-12585-0-38978100-1321918042_thumb.jpg

post-12585-0-38718500-1321918095_thumb.jpg

post-12585-0-78524800-1321918122_thumb.jpg

post-12585-0-52488800-1321918156_thumb.jpg

Got my car buffed, roof and bonnet lightly sanded, and removed badges......photos dont show how good the paint really looks......

Looks great; you must be very pleasedthumbsup.gif

Keyed? Bastards... I don't understand why you'd do that to a complete stranger...

If it's down to the undercoat do you have to get the whole side resprayed?

Yeah, looks more like a coin to me.

I'm not too sure at this stage; I'll probably go and see my painter on Saturday, but it looks like it'll be the full drivers side rear quarter, and cant rail from the "A" pillar through to the "C" pillar.

Depending on cost, I may take the opportunity to have the whole car flow coated. I can use a diamond hard HOK clear, which will solve the soft clear issue these cars have; but I don't know if I'm just inviting more of this negative attention.confused.gif

Sorry to hear about your car Daleo...some people are C*#NTS just for the sake of it

car is looking good Mouth :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, been a while since I have had a car vandalised; needed a bit of an outlet; the guys on here know what it's like. thanks.gif

My missus didn't know what to say when I told her; sent me a message when she got to work, telling me to do whatever I need to make it right. She's cool like that, no "It's just a car" from her.

Nothing else to say.

Mate that straight up sucks. Anything else wrong with the body at all? Worth scratching it some more and making an insurance claim?

Thanks SR....also, a mate of mine (after taking mine for a spin) has bought another blue m35 RS from nagoya motors....I am sure he will pop on here soon and come to the next cruise

hahaha really....it will be good to have another blue M35 in the group