SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Two blokes, workin 9-5:30pm doing a full paint correction. APC, foam lanced, ironX, clay bar, polished for 4 hrs with ROs, sealant, wax. Knackered.

Not leaving the garage with it before the stagea cruise!

Two blokes, workin 9-5:30pm doing a full paint correction. APC, foam lanced, ironX, clay bar, polished for 4 hrs with ROs, sealant, wax. Knackered.

Not leaving the garage with it before the stagea cruise!

Who did it Alex?

A workmate of mine.

He does a bit on the side for some cash. Very professional and very OCD. Would recommend. However if it catches the nail, it isn't coming out, so if your thinking those key marks, they could be reduced I guess, but not removed.

He's in the bexley area. Have a look at his handy work on Sunday :)

A workmate of mine.

He does a bit on the side for some cash. Very professional and very OCD. Would recommend. However if it catches the nail, it isn't coming out, so if your thinking those key marks, they could be reduced I guess, but not removed.

He's in the bexley area. Have a look at his handy work on Sunday :)

Nah, I'm not worried about the key marks right now; no amount of buffing will get clear back on the exposed black base. The damaged panels will have to be sprayed which is on the list currently. I hate vandals...

Looking forward to seeing the results mate!

Took my car to barbagello, first time on a proper track to open her up. On the last run got my courage up and pushed it harded and passed a s13 easy and reeled in on a 345hp chaser. Hit speed cut on the back straight :( and got plenty of fade from the brembos !!

Next up is install sld dyno and dyno run..

Very happy with the car atm!!

Took mine got its first proper drive since the build: absolutely fantastic! Only downer was the plague of Lycra lovers, and the rubber messing up my front and rear guards ;) .

Almost crossbreed it with a Toyota 86 today when some complete muppet in a white Toyota 86 decided to speed up and try to turn right from the left lane of the roundabout I was going straight through. Really clever: was within 2 inches of having his car as a bonnet ornament...

very nice suction pipe!

P.S. Without the fan shroud I suggest you do some shielding in front of the pod to get rid of the hot air.....remember the heat sensor is in our AFM and it will affect your power through traffic.

• Like 1

A1RM's still fade. Better off keeping the HPX for road duty and running some race pads for the track.

I got project mu track pads with the brembos but didnt put them on obviously.

Whats the view on skimming the rotor if i change from the track to street pad and vice versa?

Replaced shocks all round, and bled the callipers since i was there.

Also - HPX are hopeless for track work. I know two people who tried tand both were miserable failures.... A1RMs are a whole different story, but i would expect they would be tough on rotors if you used them for street. Cold bite is not great either, so agree that pads are the #1 thing to swap in and out for track days (or maybe #2 after tyres).