SAU Community

Little bastards get what's coming

Well, was in interesting night. But the part I shall discuss involved two little toerags and a carton of eggs. I was parked outside a mates place last night, after someone else in their house took up two spots so I couldn't get my car in there. Anyway, we were on our way into town, when as walking up the drive way to get some money out of my car, I see two little bastards pulling something out of a back pack, next thing I watch em throw an egg each at the back of my car. Now I'd already had a few beers and didn't take much to fire me right up, I ran straight across the road and grab one of em by the throat and proceeded to ask him what the f*ck he thought he was doing. His mate tried to come at my from behind but being the fact that he puberty must of had him thinking he was bigger then he really was not much came of that effort, except a very short left hand to his big ugly nose. I asked his little poofta buddy why he'd do this sort of shit ? He started blubbering shit out, so I grabbed his bag, pulled out the eggs and his wallet. I took out a couple of eggs, cracked one on his head, threw the other one at his mate who was on the ground. Took $10 out of his wallet and told him this was to wash my car, took out his student ID, got his name, and told him if I ever catch any shit over mine, or any of my mates cars that i'd ring the school, tell shit that they were doing in school uniform, then proceed to find him and beat the living piss out of him. Then picked him up, threw him away and kicked him up the arse and told him to f*ck off. Don't know where his mate ran off too but the he was long gone.

Sorry but I had to vent, didn't end up being too bad a night though, one of my mates nearly got into a biff, which I ended up stopping which was pretty funny.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

I was laughin when I read that....good on ya Birty!! :)

I probably would have done the same thing tonight....after having to drag a pissed friend out of a car where she was about to fall asleep.....b/f issues....anyway.....the state I was in I would have done the same...hope you scared the lil shits HAHAHA

great story.....

:lol:

go birty go go go. you're my hero dude. lucky you weren't too pissed or they might have been worse off.

situation well handled, though i would have made a 'citizens arrest' tell them i'm calling the cops and call his mummy instead. let them sweat for a bit till their parents rock up.

Hahaha, f**king good work Birty !!! Little cocksmokers who go outta their way to cause trouble deserve more I say, you shoulda cracked the little egg head's in the face a few times for good measure, then with a bloody laundry marker wrote on his forehead "I GOT THE SHIT KICKED OUTTA ME FOR EGGING CARS" .... wish I was there :twisted:

Actually it's probably better for them I wasn't more pissed. Or else I woulda just gone in swinging. I walked back in with egg in my hands and blood over my knuckles and my mate just said, I don't wanna know :twisted: Oh well, ones got a broken nose and the other ones $10 short, messy hair and is gunna have a sore throat for about a week.

ones got a broken nose and the other ones $10 short, messy hair...[/quote:ce8f7dc0dd]

not the messy hair. that boy's going to need therapy dude. why do that to him? i mean break his nose if you want but don't mess up the hair :evil:

:twisted:

Too Harsh? Your kidding right? LOL

I love it! kick the shit out of em, then take only the money u need to wash it! LOL

poetic lisence! I love it! It just seems to add that little bit more to your story! hehehee

:) Keep up the good work!

and remember...... YOU ARE THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Guest INASNT

hehehehehehe good shit man!!! i love it!!! :lol: 8)

u should have kept his student card 2 and told him if any1 in the neighbourhood got anything done to their car they would come looking for him!!!