SAU Community

JAMES WARD (GOLGO's) BIRTHDAY!!!

Miss Louise

Listen Up!

It's James' birthday on Monday and James is in dire need of some birthday cheer.

He's only got one more year of his twenties so we need to party hard before he settles down and starts a family!

For all of those who know James you'll agree that he's wonderfully friendly and generous to a fault. I think it's about time that some other people did something nice for him.

SO . . . come down to SPY on Clarendon Street, South Melbourne on Friday March 5. Let me know if you are coming by Wednesday and I'll put your name on the door or you wont be able to get in (HUGE drink specials).

Great to see all of you guys (and girlfriends) there!

Lou

Email: [email protected]

Mobile: 0417 159 011

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanting to clarify, the venue is actually SPY in South Melbourne, not the big night club on King Street in the City.

The SPY that we'll be heading to is a lounge/bar type place. It usually has some good beats and cheap drinks. There's room for dancing (if you're that way inclined) and heaps of sofas.

We'll probably head out to the strippers later in the evening!

And I'll try to resist the urge to wildly dance on podiums this time : )

Anyhow James.. as I am no longer of Victorian residence - I'll send you a distant HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE!!

:(

He's only got one more year of his twenties so we need to party hard before he settles down and starts a family!

lol.. something we outta know about? Or maybe James does? ;) hehe

We'll probably head out to the strippers later in the evening!

did i just read that correctly? :boobies2: :boobs:

Anyhow, i'll be there... pity it aint SPY Lounge (thats what the place is called andrew lol you drunk)

But if there are funky beats. I'll be there...

If there are women (single ones) i'll DEFINATELY be there :aroused:

Can ya post up the actual adress please while i think of it, for us... non-South Melb dwellers...

and Daz, you go to billboard too? Nathan and i are regulars :D

happy birthday james :P

i cant make it to the celebrations though as i would be working late at night (melting glass can take as long as a day) so i will have to stay and adjust settings and what not so as people think i know what im doing

anyway happy birthday :D