SAU Community

February 2011 Photo Thread

woodsy900

How do you get those angles, anyway Serg? From my experience at Barbz (Mainly sitting at McCracken House with a Corona in my hand :P) I didnt think you could get those angles without being on the other side of the track?

Btw, work gave me a ticket to the next track day. Not sure if its this Saturday or next month though. You going along?

How do you get those angles, anyway Serg? From my experience at Barbz (Mainly sitting at McCracken House with a Corona in my hand :P) I didnt think you could get those angles without being on the other side of the track?

Btw, work gave me a ticket to the next track day. Not sure if its this Saturday or next month though. You going along?

I am on the track side of the fence, that helps a fair bit as the key here is to get low, as low as possible, cant do that without being track side. If its the next race meeting then its this Sat, the Alcohol think again race meeting. I will be there

Here's one I took earlier this week - only just got a chance to get it off the camera. The only processing was a slight bump of exposure and saturation in Lightroom, no other cropping or processing. I got 5 shots of this little Blue Tongue Lizard before it took off, but this was the only one in focus, unfortunately. It was just under a foot long.

IMG_1595.jpg

good shot man. sometimes you can only get one. just hold the shutter and hold it steady and hope for the best ;p good work

also that dark shot, not sure whats going on besides the tree but i like it. good abstract shot.

Did a quick (ish) shoot for my brother's Table tennis stuff, he's the captain of his team and plays on a national level.

p913287710-5.jpg

He was not always co operating....

p851565259-4.jpg

Given that he does both the Table Tenis stuff and plays the trumpet thought I would try this:

p933940657-4.jpg

I call it "Two Sides" :)