SAU Community

Anyone Else Struggle With The Practicality Of Owning A Gtr?

glaze

Obv, having back surgery a few years back doesnt help either!! Thats pretty irritating most days for me, so hence I have a love hate relationship with the GTR:(

The left knee gives me grief sometimes in traffic jams, but my gtr really is a weekender, i take the tram to school.

Yeh I know they are the best street weapons forn the price for sure!!! Grant, I think I am feeling more like a cruiser these days, must be getting Old:(

mines a daily and love it and i was thinking about leaving it for cruises and weekends and getting another car that i can use daily but then my gtr will never get driven because i dont drive on the weekends i drink lol.

You wouldnt know what inconvinience was ------try going through life with an old porsche , like i did for 5 years ,

sure it looks great but always in the workshop , no boot at all , no 3rd n 4th seat ,

also no room for 1 farkin boogie board , no golf clubs either . thumbsup.gif I love my 2nd GTR there is no inconvienience at ALL

I only wish the stock 33 gtr suspension was softer. Any suggestions on soft replacement suspension? I only use the car as a daily.

Oh and having to fill up twice a week because of 3 hrs of driving daily is quite annoying haha

You're back from Singapore. Welcome back!

fuel just disappears though, other than that, i've got no complaints!

It fits azn sized passengers perfectly! and that's all i ferry around anyway.

I used to use mine for everything and mates will vouch it did just about everything. Daily driver, tow a 17ft boat, tow dirt bikes in the bush plus camping, attempted to 4x4 it but it needed a front LSD for grip, it did plenty of track days in Vic and NSW and was quick for for what it was and $ spent.

What more do you need out of a car? Seems practical to me................

All with a OS Giken triple and never had a problem driving it. I think some of you need to man up and stop being princesses! Back problems are a good excuss though. The clutch isn't that heavy boys.

Edited by Rowdyr32