SAU Community

Decals / Stickers

Guest INASNT

Guest INASNT

Theres a guy that does custom decals/ stickers that lives near me.

So i though y not put a nice decal / sticker on my car since it has non, not even the gtst- 25t sticker on the back.

I have a few designs i like but need some inspiration and ideas of some good designs i could get made up for my car. Also if hes work turns out to be really good i can get some other custom ones made for anyone interested.

nismo with the 'o' with flames coming out it, looks cool as a windscreen decal, 1mtr long along the top of the windscreen.

if you want to go nuts, another popular option is kanji style letter down the side, like a large 'Skyline' in jap symbol. just behind the doors on the rear quarters, on a angle.

I also sell an un-natural amount of jap performance decals (for the doors), look good on a jap car, but get smaller ones, no longer than 200mm long. Had 1 customer want a large pair of GReddy and HKS decals for his honda, was nuts :)

nismo with the 'o' with flames coming out it, looks cool as a windscreen decal, 1mtr long along the top of the windscreen.

if you want to go nuts,  another popular option is kanji style letter down the side, like a large 'Skyline' in jap symbol. just behind the doors on the rear quarters, on a angle.

I also sell an un-natural amount of jap performance decals (for the doors), look good on a jap car, but get smaller ones, no longer than 200mm long. Had 1 customer want a large pair of GReddy and HKS decals for his honda, was nuts :)

i'm all for the first idea.. sounds good mate

get a set of brand decals down the side doors in black, like what james has on golgo but in black for your white s2 33.

Greddy

Apexi

Blitz

HKS

that would look cool and simple on each door.

nah.. the brand stuff is a little boring if you ask me. Go for something that really makes the car stand out -- seeing as yours is white its always a good base.. Get one of the resident forum web monkeys to go in and whip something up in Illustrator. Something like the nismo black/silver/red stripes would be incredibly cool..

like this here:

no3_800.jpg

Guest INASNT

Hmm not 2 interested in advertising all the jap brands. I already got HKS painted on my fmic.

I am leaning towards a thin blue (u all know i like blue :)) decal along the 2 sides, anything 2 big will make my car an even more cop magnet. I found a few on the web that i like. Hopefully will be going to printers to check how much it will cost.

Guest INASNT

I am thinking of something like a blue laser light spectrum beam that fades away from dark blue to light blue, so when light hits it it looks like its a moving spectrum.

Is that avatar picture you Tharaka?

Your f*cking gorgeous! :wavey: :love: :aroused:

I like the older NISMO style better, as i have LMGT1 nismo mags that have the old writing on them, besides.. the new style is too common

Is that avatar picture you Tharaka?  

Your f*cking gorgeous!  :wavey: :love: :aroused:

I like the older NISMO style better, as i have LMGT1 nismo mags that have the old writing on them, besides.. the new style is too common

HAHAHA tharaka is a lil black sri lankan kid that looks nowhere near as pretty as that chick from neighbours in his avatar