SAU Community

Parts Substitute Questions

Nic_A31

might be stupid question, but, any other sun visors that will fit easily into A31, thats easy to find so probs not c33 (which is a31 anyway)?

Edited by sil80sr

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Z32 300zx are the same as ceff

yeah we were told that the 300zx would fit put it on and no luck bu i put the different plugs on to suit and it wouldnt start. so i managed to find one of a red top rb20 which had a different plug pattern to the standard cefiro rb20 plugs but it matched the z32 plugs which i had just put on the car the car run for ten mintues with a back fire and the end of each fourstroke cylinder cycle (strange i know ) then put my hand on ingniter and its was F******* hot and then car shut down any possible sugesstions to what caused this obviously this ingniter pack is cooked now but why do i keep frying them :( please and thank yous

Edited by trxbal

Might be the ignition loom between the ignition module and the coilpacks.

Because they're under that cover, and it gets hot, that loom becomes brittle and the wires crack.

You can buy them new from Nissan, or online from JustJap (they both have the Cefiro specific ones, as well as ones to suit later model Cefiro's, R32, etc)

Quick question, i know in s13's that had ca's/sr's stock in them, if you do an rb swap they will not read rpm? is this the same for c33's? Mine was originally a ca18i taxi ftmfw.

if i need one i'm guessing i'm looking for a cluster that come out of an rb bodied c33 yes?

• 2 weeks later...

hey i just went to buy a rear cradle to replace the bent one in my mates laurel.

when i got there it seemed odd

apparently its out of an s13. has 5 bolt shafts.

2 bolt diff cover plate.

and only semi circle camber arms?

please explain?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...