SAU Community

R32 Collection

EXEMPT

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, mine was more than that... Damn HKS products =/

660 to diagnose lol. Power figure is good though.

Yeah right that's the final step for me too. EVC 5? Haha

Lol yeah basically the diaphram in the actuator has split so that was f**ked and they had to install a new Garrett item to get the boost under control. Some clown had rewired the loom for my Porfec B with speaker wire and gaffa tape...hooligans...but when they rewired it properly they found the board iside the ebc was dead.

Have to say, its a world better than before...turbo would spool from idle and make 34 psi by 5700rpm then RnR and was just crap. Only thing I need now is an EVC and then I wont lose torque up top and torque curve will be straight up and then dead flat, fingers crossed aha

What does the GTR make bro?

Edited by EXEMPT

Ok lads so I'm thinking about cruise dates and options....

Option 1

17th April (Sunday)

Meeting time: 11am

Meeting spot: Perth Esplanade Carpark

Destination: East - Serpentine Dam - passing through all those delicious Gooseberry Hill roads etc

Activity: Defs a photo shoot of all the 32s and any other car's that attend, maybe suss a BBQ or something?

Option 2

24th April (Sunday)

Meeting time: 11am

Meeting Spot: Perth Esplanade Carpark

Destination: Yanchep (apparently you don't need to use Wanneroo Rd to get there anymore and Marmion Ave goes there now???)

Activity: Photo shoot and BBQ or something

Any suggestions of other options or changes are more than welcome. I'll admit never done a cruise before...

I'm up for either dates/destinations. :) Doesn't bother me.

We had the R32 GT-R 21st Anniversary last year in NSW, and this was just a handful of the R32's that turned up.

cruise11of1.jpg

Awesome fun.

I'm up for either dates/destinations. :) Doesn't bother me.

We had the R32 GT-R 21st Anniversary last year in NSW, and this was just a handful of the R32's that turned up.

cruise11of1.jpg

Awesome fun.

Sweet bro! We'll see what the others have to say and go from there ay.

Hey guys, here a pic of my bunky Shiter, currently in the middle of a Full panelbeat and respray in the same colour, but with genuine GTR bumper, Bonnet, and Grill :)

Possibly keen to join fellow R32 owners on a day cruise aswell, though normaly dont venture out in daytime hours :P

P1010165.jpg

Did you get a new reo as well with the GTR bar? And do you still have your old front bar + lip + bonnet?

Your car is gonna look sick with the GTR parts and respray. :)

Hey man, gtr bar and grill havent arrived yet, coming in on a half cut in the next week or soo, but geting the reo aswell.

Yeah still have the bumper bonnet and lip, (whys that?)

i cant wait to get her back will be a huge improvment, also have the genuine sideskirts and rear pods, not sure if im fitting them yet or not though.

Also love your car dude, found it on google ages ago when searching for ideas for mine, and then saw you post it on antilag, keen to see in person :)