SAU Community

Help With Photoshop

R34GTRNUR

Guest INASNT
FOR A START BULLET-32, WHO THE HELL R U???

SOCK F**K U, U REALLY TICK ME OFF

N INASNT U **** UP N JUST WAIT FOR PICS, JUST BECAUSE IM 14 MEANS U CAN SHOVE THINGS BACK UP MY ASS OK, ATLEAST IM INTO THIS STUFF AT 14, GOD KNOWS WHAT UR SAD ASS WAS DOIN AT 14

and i think the v8 is a 308

n its a r34 gts, like i said i dont know who bullet-32 is

when i was 14 u would have still been sucking on your mummys nipples. Also there werent computers around and internet forums for people to spill shit all over trying to make them self look good, ahh those were the days.

U sound like to take after ur brother, both bullshit artists.

And whoever is putting a shitbox boat anchor 308 into a skyline is a dumber **** that u.

Whats he trying to achieve?? stupidest convertion of the decade?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R34GTRNUR, grow some pubes, get some knowledge about skylines before you blab shit like you usally do, if you want more of this fool, search anthonyk1 and you'll see more publess comments :)

Guest RedLineGTR

Back to the topic if anyone can help him with his photoshop work then please do if not then dont post. Simple as that..

Thanks

Back to the topic if anyone can help him with his photoshop work then please do if not then dont post. Simple as that..

Thanks

Can you move this to wasteland or computer ART by chance - just to stop the bullshitting :)

R34GTRNUR, grow some pubes, get some knowledge about skylines before you blab shit like you usally do, if you want more of this fool, search anthonyk1 and you'll see more publess comments :)

sock, i dont think you should speak *cough*

im outta here... this thread punches donuts

Guest RedLineGTR

Not my place to move it anywhere i can thoe but specific mods on this section are meant to do thier job when they get the report.

sock, i dont think you should speak *cough*

im outta here... this thread punches donuts

hmm yes i go around making stupid threads like this all the time :werd: you always have to add your stupid comments dont you?

Guest INASNT

bahahahaha i rememeber that tool.