SAU Community

Help With Photoshop

R34GTRNUR

and that makes you cool, because your mum has a good car?
i didnt say that it made me cool.... i was just saying cos im smart this way we save 60g, insted of her getting a newer merc, she can just get da car i want then pass it down to me

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what shit am i talking man? just tell me cos i want to know, the only shit that is being said is u guys sayin that im talking shit

i dunno.. im just going on what other people say... and the various threads you have made, and the various nicknames you have made, after being BANNED...

sock when did u turn 14 ha? cos im 15 on the 31st

what difference does that make? your both irrelevant

i didnt say that it made me cool.... i was just saying cos im smart this way we save 60g, insted of her getting a newer merc, she can just get da car i want then pass it down to me

im just waiting for the day that we have another mines_datsun thread, but created by you...

i dunno.. im just going on what other people say...

well that aint a surprise maybe u should all just start treating me fairly

im just waiting for the day that we have another mines_datsun thread, but created by you...

n i dont even know what all this 'mines_datsun' stuff is newaiz man, tell me

Guest INASNT
what shit am i talking man? just tell me cos i want to know, the only shit that is being said is u guys sayin that im talking shit

a simple search on your previous username ANTHONYK1 shows all the bullshit posts u have started.

1 Which made me laugh was your best mate having a GTR and u asking what bodykit to put on it?? I suppose u have a 15 year old mate with a GTR hey? hahaha, also in the same thread u claim to be 2 people at once, one 14 and one 21. Oh an i suppose its the same guy putting the 308 in hey? but its your best mate in that thread and in this one its your brother in laws friend right???

If we go into the other bullshit u have posted in all the other threads we would be here all day.

Do us all a favour and take that 308 GTR strap yourself in and drive it off the side of a cliff.

a simple search on your previous username ANTHONYK1 shows all the bullshit posts u have started

started? all i did was ask questions i didnt start anything

1 Which made me laugh was your best mate having a GTR and u asking what bodykit to put on it??

i said my friend, not best mate (big deal newaiz but still) i was just askin gor u guys opions man, dont be hating

also in the same thread u claim to be 2 people at once, one 14 and one 21

iight i amit being 21 first, den telling the turth so what i was just tryin to get accepted

Do us all a favour and take that 308 GTR

for the last time IT AINT A GTR