SAU Community

Help With Photoshop

R34GTRNUR

I was wondering if anyone would like to change the colour of the car to black, lower it, add blue neons and replace the wheels with the new given ones for me n post it back... oh n remove the shadow under the car and have it all on a white back ground :wavey: :looney:

thnk you too anyone who trys

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey... i'd normally tell you to go ask someone in the computer art section but theres a thread under this one with the topic 'the answer to does my car suit this'... he's looking for a car to show people what he can do... i'm sure he'll gladly do it for you.... anthony :) :) :P :P

btw, i know u didnt belive my bro, but da R34 GTS dropin the v8 in is almost done.... im gonna ask my bro-inlaw to get some pics n i'll post em up

uh - wasn't it a R34 GT-R? :werd:

Guest INASNT
btw, i know u didnt belive my bro, but da R34 GTS dropin the v8 in is almost done.... im gonna ask my bro-inlaw to get some pics n i'll post em up

U r only 14 and u already talk alot of shit.

Image when u start driving, the shit will be pouring out of your ears

FOR A START BULLET-32, WHO THE HELL R U???

SOCK F**K U, U REALLY TICK ME OFF

N INASNT U **** UP N JUST WAIT FOR PICS, JUST BECAUSE IM 14 MEANS U CAN SHOVE THINGS BACK UP MY ASS OK, ATLEAST IM INTO THIS STUFF AT 14, GOD KNOWS WHAT UR SAD ASS WAS DOIN AT 14

and i think the v8 is a 308

n its a r34 gts, like i said i dont know who bullet-32 is

FOR A START BULLET-32, WHO THE HELL R U???

SOCK F**K U, U REALLY TICK ME OFF

N INASNT U **** UP N JUST WAIT FOR PICS, JUST BECAUSE IM 14 MEANS U CAN SHOVE THINGS BACK UP MY ASS OK, ATLEAST IM INTO THIS STUFF AT 14, GOD KNOWS WHAT UR SAD ASS WAS DOIN AT 14

568.jpg

wen i was 14, i thought smoking was cool and waggin school? do u do that? cos uno ure not cool if u dont, and u wear jeans below ure ass? and have bum fluff all over your face trying to act cool so that you shave? but its really just fluff....

ohhhhhh those were the days....