SAU Community

Help Me Spend $20,000

Experience of GTR drive experience for the first time = on par with losing your virginity.

And that was a stocky in my case, lol.

Edited by 10 4

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh sell the gtst and get a GTR dude you won't be disappointed. Prices hav come down so you can grab a nice one for that sort of money these days

Evo > STi.

Could just go for a TT Supra. Stupid amounts of power to be easily obtained!

not as easily as an rb26...

and the skyline has a boot made for more than just pizzas, real back seats, you know, things like that.

Yeah im swapping the Gts-T for a n/a 180sx for the missus and am going car hunting i really like kicking it out and drifting etc so might look into a big build 32 Gts-T with 25/30 etc i like gtrs but i dont like traction!

You can always pull the fuse on the R32 GTR, but I still wouldn't get one. Unless you've got another $20,000 up your sleeve incase something goes wrong.

imo buy a really nice, worked R32/33 or S13/14 that's good value for the money, or just go buy a clean, stock R34 GTT/S15 and go from there.

Thats whats turned me away from a gtr the way i drive id wreck one in a week.

Yeah plenty of big build Gts-Ts for sale cheap 10 to 12 g etc and all the works been done.

Also seen a 266rwkw 180sx for sale for 8g that could be fun!

Im the same, Not a huge GTR fan, Just didn't enjoy the drive. Still a bloody nice car though. Best thing to do is write a list and go and drive one of each and then make a decision.