SAU Community

S A U N S W - Club Membership F.a.q.

N1GTR

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I attached the scan copy of the form along with my net bank reference number and pm'ed Shell I just want to know how long b4 we hear anything and how long we wait to get the stuff? Any help will be great.

Thank you

Hi

I attached the scan copy of the form along with my net bank reference number and pm'ed Shell I just want to know how long b4 we hear anything and how long we wait to get the stuff? Any help will be great.

Thank you

Hi Udi,

Normally doesnt take too long, depending on how busy Shell is at the time :) As Eric said above, they are done in batches too!

Its worth the wait :yes:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry, i'm new, i want to ask if i want to scan the form and send it online and pay for the sticker via bank transfer, who do i pm? thanks :)

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Can you PM Nick aka GoldZilla and also Eric aka Pezhead please to see if they've

a) forwarded the cheque to Toongabbie and

b) it's been deposited

If so, Shell can proceed. Haberfield is no longer used because we shifted to Rydalmere - sorry

• 1 month later...

Hey guys.

I was a paid member of this club, but i let it ( and my cams licence ) lapse when my car was off the road.

Now that im back and wanting to enter events again... i need to renew my SAUNSW club membership... so can i get some info on how do i do that or do i simply PM Shell and ask her to send me payment details? I dont know if it matters if i have let the membership lapse?

Ill try to PM her now anyway, but im reading she may be busy.

Same with CAMS, ill just have to email them once ive paid up for club member again.

cheers

Hey guys.

I was a paid member of this club, but i let it ( and my cams licence ) lapse when my car was off the road.

Now that im back and wanting to enter events again... i need to renew my SAUNSW club membership... so can i get some info on how do i do that or do i simply PM Shell and ask her to send me payment details? I dont know if it matters if i have let the membership lapse?

Ill try to PM her now anyway, but im reading she may be busy.

Same with CAMS, ill just have to email them once ive paid up for club member again.

cheers

just print the form attached in the 1st post.

scan and attach the completed form to a pm to shell, or send via snail mail to the address listed.

pay monies into the account listed.

sit back and wait.

it does take a little while due to the work load our secretary is under, but it WILL be processed.

thanks, see you at an upcoming event :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

I was just going through my records and noticed my membership (12/768) expired June 2013.

I never received a renewal notice. Are they sent?

So I'll have to pay the joining fee again?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No joining fee required Russell. Thank you for your honesty.

'Tis just called a prenatal mistake :P

PM Shell

Thanks Terry...contacted Shell and all paid now!!!

Wrong email address in my record.

• 1 month later...

PM'ed Shell with my membership and payment details.. cheers!

Sweet!

Please give her some extra time to reply and sort everything out - she's VERY pregnant and about to pop out a child any day now, so may be pre-occupied with that for at least a few weeks...

• Like 1