SAU Community

the greedy e manage just got better

meggala

Originally posted by matlowth

Is the e-manage a full ecu or just a interceptor?

matt

It's more like Master and slave, the factory ECU is relegated to following instructions from the e-manage. The e-manage can also directly control the ignition maps and run a pressure sensor if the limits of the AFM are exceeded.

Wow the new e-manage screen thing takes SD RAM cards so i guess you can carry these with different fuel maps on them and just put the card in with the maps you want to suit your needs. Like a card for the drags, running more octane, boost and timing or one for nitrous. Cooool! :rolleyes:

wow... definitely LOOKS cool.....

but according to tat website its called the "Profec E-01"... isn't it?

Anyway I wonder if you get the e-manage and the screen and hand controller for that price... it would be around $1000 Aussie (not delivered though).

Never dealt with these guys so dont know about service.

Their parts are damn cheap compared to others in Sydney... they are about the only Syd company that knows of this new boost controller, which can work in conjunction with E-Manage or as a stand alone computer.

May have to get rid of my AVCR, this thing looks toooo coool.

http://www.perfectrun.com.au/carparts_list...trollerlist.htm

Joe... are you sure its that cheap?

The e-manage retail price in Japan is at least around $600-$700....

to configure it without controller or screen you use a laptop and a dyno. The e-manage software runs on Window.

My friend who bought one said it was $1000 all up... because no one really has it here he had to buy the software and a few snesots (all incl. in that price). That price is from perfect run.

http://www.nengun.siteblast.com/gallerymor...&galleryid=4176

Yep I just saw it. For what it is thats is DAMN cheap. The E-manage is slightly better than the S-AFC. It's still a piggyback system however it has way more functionality. In terms of changing AF it has more mapping points. But you can also change the ignition timing as well.

So its really like a unichip or something... a piggyback with full tuneability.

400HP,

To be honest mate, just get it all over & done with & get a Power FC for your car :(

If you get the e-manage & then want more power (which you will) then i will need to sell it & wanting a power fc :D

get it tune it right & ur done with the computer side of things.

I wouldnt have a clue myself 2 be honest.

I dont even know who has one let alone installed one, but i would imagine it will give u 20kw or so as safc does

but the e-manage can do quite a bit more if tuned correctly with the right software.

It sounds promising thats fur sure, i already have a SAFC so i dont think i will be forkin out $400 2 see what this toy can do :D