SAU Community

Photoshoot! Capturing Motion

MaTBoY

Want some pro shots of your ride just like these ones?

This is the 2nd shoot for the year, and I'm offering up something different that not to many people can do. Why do you care? because you'll have to truly unique shots of your car!

I've limited to the number of cars to 6 to ensure that everyone gets 100% of the effort and attention they deserve, and to ensure Magazine quality results! The shots might be used in the upcoming SAU Calendar too.

5808157314_5cf91e3774_b.jpg

5817824462_872c89e185_b.jpg

5709268703_c35491645f_b.jpg

5699082100_de6d9e05ba_b.jpg

When:

Friday, 1st July. Shooting starting at 7pm. If you can't make it that early let me know, if you need to be somewhere important later on let me know. Guys who get in early have preference to shooting earlier or later.

I'll make sure we're close to some food, we usually eat and talk shit while hanging around.

Where:

Location will be PM'ed a few days before, but it will be somewhere around Western Sydney.

What's included:

3 Motion shots. They can be 3 overall shots from different angles, or detail shots e.g. wheel and brake rotors, bonnet with road underneath, what ever else you can think of...

You will be supplied with lab prints of each shot (one 16"x11" and two 12"x8") as well as a digital copy of each shot. Shots will take about 2 weeks to process and print. Additional prints and sizes can be arranged if requested.

Cost:

Discounted group rate of $100 per car.

Booking / More info:

PM me through here, or shoot me an email.

Spots:

1. GoldZilla - Nick

2. God_speed - Matt

3. r32-25t - Brett

4. DVS JEZ - Jeremy

5. rs44me - DJ

Reserves:

1. Terry_GT-R34

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say not. The average going-price for this on the open market is WELLLLLL above this; Matt drops his prices for the club. Seriously, when you've got time, check out the Photog section:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/forum/143-photography/

Have a look at the monthly threads (May thread, June thread etc etc) for Matt's photos... nothing short of frigging amazing.

I'll take one, Matt. :thumbsup: Pretty sure I can be out that way by that time, but my concern would be getting decent light on the black car at that time of day, what do you reckon? (without giving anything away about the location)

Pretty sure Terry might want a spot too but we'll see.

Cheers mate

ye his work is amazing and that price is hard to turn down but my car still needs a bit of work, tints, rims. by then i hope matt has another offer like this!

Goldzilla IN.

Godspeed IN. Matty, black car will be fine. Nothing to worry about, I've got lighting covered.

Terry RESERVE.

Sorry Choongy, No further discounts or price drops. $100 is already heavily discounted for the group. (3-4k of equipment, whole night of shooting, a whole week of nights editing, prints included)Normally motion shots are a minimum of $250.

It will be a while before I offer another rolling set. I try to do different styles and techniques for each set we do to make sure that everyone has something new and different to hang on a wall. Other people offer the exact same shoot over n over again, I try to keep it different so you guys get more out of each shoot.

I've just had some more of my work put up on the-LOWDOWN in the form of Wallpapers for you to enjoy! Click here to have a look...

5838395795_4e8aa476d9_o.jpg

I think it's a great price (hence why I'm in) and I can vouch for Matt's skills. Aside from the almost-guaranteed quality of the finished product, think about what Matt and the crew have to put in - time and effort in planning the event, scouting locations, financing equipment (amortised over several photoshoots, but still), time doing actual photography, time spent in post production, software costs. Given that, $100 seems like a bit of a bargain.

OT, is that R35 on standard suspension? Looks a fraction low and cambered out at the front?

Thanks for the wrap Matt! It's nice to be appreciated haha

That R35 is not quite stock.. it does 1.00.00's around wakefield. It's been 'slightly optimised' hehe

chances of me having car ready in that time 10%

hit me up for the next one

It'd be great to see pics of the Aggro beast in motion other than from the Hume Highway traffic cam out Macquarie Fields way

Ok you extra guys are in. I'll pm you details later on when I'm on computer not phone :)

It's not limited to skylines, feel free to bring down your bently or lambo ;) what car is it?