SAU Community

Powercruise Perth 2011

GTS-t VSPEC

Ouch mate, thats ruff. Out the company that built the motor so nobody else on sau goes there.. Fingers crossed for better luck this year :-) ....

Mmm that's illegal. Needs to be kept to PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha we'll see got a couple of things up my sleeve

Remember to save your NAWS for the last 10 foot of the drag and you will never lose.

Does anyone know if last years DVD is still sold anywhere? I have had no luck getting myself a copy. I got interveiwed on the back of the tow truck. Hopeing I made the final cut.

Remember to save your NAWS for the last 10 foot of the drag and you will never lose.

Does anyone know if last years DVD is still sold anywhere? I have had no luck getting myself a copy. I got interveiwed on the back of the tow truck. Hopeing I made the final cut.

Yeh man, on their website: http://www.powercruise.com/?page=browser_compatibility

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone going in as part of the 'Media'?

I thought I might take my camera skills down with me unless if cost me more than $3.50 entry

P.S. I can't arsed calling the number on the website, why don't they just link the form they promised?!

Is anyone going in as part of the 'Media'?

I thought I might take my camera skills down with me unless if cost me more than $3.50 entry

P.S. I can't arsed calling the number on the website, why don't they just link the form they promised?!

My mrs is and not sure about this year but last year it was $120 for a media pass.

• 2 weeks later...